- The midfielder says "everything's sorted" with regards a new contract and it will be signed at the end of this week or early next week.
- Has returned to fitness and made an appearance for the Development Squad recently after three months out with an ankle ligament injury.
- Is in line to return to the first team squad after recovering from a knee injury suffered on 3 January.
- Has been described as "a day or two behind" Alan Judge.
- May be a doubt for the trip to Charlton after taking a kick to the back and suffering a dead leg versus Watford in midweek.
- The injured striker is continuing his rehabilitation and may begin light training with the first team squad before the end of the season. However, his return to the matchday squad has been ruled out until 2015/16 pre-season.
- The club has confirmed they will not appeal the red card the left back suffered against Watford, so he will incur a one-match suspension.