- The French midfielder has signed a new contract, which will keep him at Griffin Park until the summer of 2017.
- Talks are ongoing over a new contract for the midfielder, after he rejected the club's initial offer.
- A bid to sign the young Watford centre back before the closure of the loan window last month failed, but it has been reported that Bees may revive their interest in January. Last month's bid was reportedly for a loan with a view to a permanent move.
- The young Development Squad centre back has returned to his hometown club, Northern Premier League Premier Division side Stourbridge, on loan until January.
- Brentford manager Mark Warburton and striker Andre Gray won the Football League's Manager and Player of the Month awards respectively for November. In addition, the club as a whole won the League Managers Association Performance of the Week award for the 4-0 victory over Wolverhampton Wanderers. The award was presented to Mark Warburton, who passed the trophy to the squad.
- O'Connor is continuing the transition for a player to a coach, having recently gained his UEFA B coaching license.
- The striker's recovery from anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction surgery is reported to be "on track".
- The Development Squad centre back, currently on loan at League Two side Wycombe Wanderers, has indicated that he would be willing to remain at Adams Park for the rest of the season. Partnered alongside former Brentford teammate Aaron Pierre in central defence, Mawson has been a virtual-ever present so far this season.