- Craig seems to be getting better and better
- Adeyemi looked very good for 60 minutes despite running out of steam towards the end
- Moore had another top game
- We're still creating chances (even if we're not scoring)
- We look a much solider team with KOC in it
- We can't score.
- Donaldson and Farid don't seem to work as a partnership.
- Legge was poor.
- Douglas isn't the player he was last season.
We didn't deserve more than a point tonight, but I thought Shrewsbury looked a good side, so we shouldn't be too down hearted.
We've got to remember we have only lost 2 all season in the league, and despite drawing too many games we should've won, we're still right there. Now the emphasis is on Uwe to get the team scoring chances, if he fails, we're in for another very average season and I highly doubt he'll be here at the end. Massive couple of months coming up, but i'm largely optimistic he can turn it around.
"Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail."