NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 2555 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.

Thread: France World Cup squad

Talking France World Cup squad

has been suspended for their next game, all 23 of them
    RIP Huw Bryant 16-01-07

Joined in Mar 2005
    From Strawberry Hill, Twickenham
    4,549 Posts
    365 Likes for 221 Posts
    Perhaps England should follow suit

not a bad idea!

Joined in Feb 2002
    From Can You See The Real Me?
    18,390 Posts
    1,793 Likes for 965 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TW1Bee View Post
    Come on you Bees.

Quote Originally Posted by bees66 View Post
    has been suspended for their next game, all 23 of them

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8849972.stm
    Weymouth-sur-Mer......The sunniest place in England.

Joined in Apr 2003
    From 3d Jazz Mart-Motorcity.......
    53,406 Posts
    4,973 Likes for 3,374 Posts
    .................you've got to hand it to them.............well played..........
    .....The few who do,are the envy of the many who only watch.................

takes some balls to do that. Well done France.
    The future's bright, the future's Brentford !

8. respect to the French FA. if i was french (or irish) i would never want to see any of them 23 players again. good riddance. they think they are bigger than the national team, just like most of the england team. tosseurs.

http://www.griffinpark.org/forums/sh...&postcount=129

Billy Hunt, Oddbod, Smiffy, Dangerous, gumboselfish, gashbee, BeeLuckee,Stoney04.RIP GPG

Joined in Apr 2001
    From Not in Brook Rd Upper
    16,841 Posts
    1,637 Likes for 926 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TW1Bee View Post
    Unlike the French FA, the English FA don't have the balls and the England 'players' probably don't give shit.

There appears to be little interest in the Hungary friendly coming up, can you imagine the response in an FA bopard meeting if it were suggested that the entire squad from the World Cup be suspeneded?

1) They would shit themselves that 1 man and his dog might turn up and they would get no gate money.
    2) The suspended players might jack in international duty altogether, reducing the appeal of home games and reducing gate money.
    3) The suspended players might jack in international duty altogether, reducing the opportunity for replica kit/product income.
    4) The suspended players might jack in international duty altogether, reducing the appeal of home games and reducing possible sponsorship money.
    5) All of the above.
    Bored with playground politics :yawnsmilie:

its only a friendly they're banned for so no big deal really

Joined in Jan 2001
    From No longer my beloved NAM
    42,452 Posts
    3,433 Likes for 1,983 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Inappropriate Smilies Bee View Post
    respect to the French FA. if i was french (or irish) i would never want to see any of them 23 players again. good riddance. they think they are bigger than the national team, just like most of the england team. tosseurs.

http://www.griffinpark.org/forums/sh...&postcount=129

An appropriate smilie in that link. Very poor form.
    Please don't pull me up.for. Random full.stops.fatty. It's my phone not.my idiocy

Quote Originally Posted by JBN View Post
    Unlike the French FA, the English FA don't have the balls and the England 'players' probably don't give shit.

There appears to be little interest in the Hungary friendly coming up, can you imagine the response in an FA bopard meeting if it were suggested that the entire squad from the World Cup be suspeneded?

1) They would shit themselves that 1 man and his dog might turn up and they would get no gate money.
    2) The suspended players might jack in international duty altogether, reducing the appeal of home games and reducing gate money.
    3) The suspended players might jack in international duty altogether, reducing the opportunity for replica kit/product income.
    4) The suspended players might jack in international duty altogether, reducing the appeal of home games and reducing possible sponsorship money.
    5) All of the above.
    They won't make much money out of the Hungary friendly anyway. Also every single member of the French squad walked out on training, which was ridiculous. At least there were a few England players who gave 100%, and would be a bit harsh to ban players like Joe Hart who never even played.
    Scapegoates and Bandwagons

Thread Information