NOTICE Notice: This is an old thread. The last post was 1972 days ago. If your post is not directly related to this discussion please consider making a new thread.
Page 217 of 217 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 213 214 215 216 217
Results 5,401 to 5,413 of 5413

Thread: Squad for 2011 / 2012 Season

Quote Originally Posted by The Pipe View Post
    Fully agree a lot will be leaving, whether as many as you suggest I would imagine depends upon existing contracts. I share your concern re the building of a new team however in fairness we could not just get rid of contracted players during the season without replacing them and thus breaching the budget

The litmus test will be who remains next season and the calibre of replacements, if there is not a significant improvement then the Rosler out brigade will be proved correct and those of us who have suggested he needs time will need to offer fulsome apologies
    I don't think any apologies will be needed on either part Pipe. We all have views and perceptions. Some turn out right, some less so. We all support the Bees and all want the best, that's all.

2. Just a late night/early morning thought.

How much money do we get for Dickson? Heard something about Saints paying us x amount of money if they get promoted, which looks likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex Callow View Post
    Just a late night/early morning thought.

How much money do we get for Dickson? Heard something about Saints paying us x amount of money if they get promoted, which looks likely.
    im pretty sure it was promotion last season not this

BRENTFORD will receive just 125,000 up front from Southampton for Ryan Dickson after today's tribunal hearing.
    The flying full-back spent two-and-a-half years at Griffin Park before making the switch to St Mary's earlier this summer.
    And the Professional Football Compensation Committee decided the Saints will also pay an additional 25k after Dicko makes 10, 20, 30 and 40 appearances on the south coast, which could add another 100k to the figure.
    The Bees will also receive 25k if Southampton are promoted, and have a 20 per cent sell on clause in any future move.
    As hanworthbee says above, I would've thought it was for last years promotion, plus Ryan is 1 game off triggering the next apps payment which I doubt will now be paid! Maybe get him back in the summer....
    RiP;Allwright,Gould,Greechan,Hagan,Kennedy,Littler Purver,Robotham,Saunders,Shields,Walker

Read on another forum yesterday that Matt Derbyshire rejected moves to us and Walsall after we both had offers accepted.

I do hope we are cosying up to Reading. If they go up, they will have a few fringe players who ain't going to cut it in the prem so might need to find a new home/season long loan a la La Fondre.
    There's always an MB in aMBitions

7. Don't know how true this is but hear he wanted to go south of the border next season:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gr%C3%A9gory_Tad%C3%A9
    http://www.onlinesupport.co.uk/ - Business IT Support London

Quote Originally Posted by BFC1997 View Post
    Don't know how true this is but hear he wanted to go south of the border next season:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gr%C3%A9gory_Tad%C3%A9
    I dnt know much about him but what do you read that makes you want him to come to brentford?

9. Quote Originally Posted by mattbee85 View Post
    I dnt know much about him but what do you read that makes you want him to come to brentford?
    I've seen him play a few times, he looks pretty good, not me who suggested him for us but my friend.. Don't know if he'd be good, but I'd have him over Morrison next season
    http://www.onlinesupport.co.uk/ - Business IT Support London

Joined in Oct 2008
    From Kingston-Upon-Thames
    3,977 Posts
    850 Likes for 511 Posts
    If Reading get promoted how about Tabby coming back....
    It was just one of those things....

Quote Originally Posted by Kingston Bee View Post
    If Reading get promoted how about Tabby coming back....
    More chance if they do get promoted
    Blind Optimist

12. Quote Originally Posted by FlyBee View Post
    I do hope we are cosying up to Reading. If they go up, they will have a few fringe players who ain't going to cut it in the prem so might need to find a new home/season long loan a la La Fondre.
    They are still going to be on Championship wages which is a jump up from what we are paying. La Fondre is a sub and occasional starter, I wouldn't call that fringe, but a squad player.

Saunders played an absolute brilliant ball to assist Donaldson with the first. Was everywhere battling and trying to make things happen. Played in a similar role at Preston as a sort of second striker and it works well.

Thread Information