no no no..it's true... you were right
    RIP Huw Bryant 16-01-07

Joined in Apr 2000
    From East Colnbrook but my heart in Dixie
    5,603 Posts
    959 Likes for 548 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by readingbee View Post
    In what way moribee ??
    Get him the call facing goal in a bit of space if has the confidence to shoot. Thought the Sheffield U game he was just left to be slaughtered

Quote Originally Posted by moribee View Post
    Get him the call facing goal in a bit of space if has the confidence to shoot. Thought the Sheffield U game he was just left to be slaughtered
    What has this got to do with your point about the youngsters ??

good signing

5. Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    good signing
    100% agreed, Happy Bee.
    'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league'. Mark Viduka

Joined in Apr 2000
    5,603 Posts
    959 Likes for 548 Posts
    What has this got to do with your point about the youngsters ??
    Oh dear,an on mobile,predictive text. Try again...youngster is Berehino...he has showed a bit of a body swerve with a fair shot....big guy alongside him to take the pressure and do knockdowns....against blades he was isolated with a big six foot plus centre half up hi, back.....intrigued if there two can become a threat.

Joined in Jan 2001
    From Tir na nog
    9,768 Posts
    422 Likes for 281 Posts
    He won't join us permanently and we won't go up. Seems a little bit of a panic signing to keep the fans happy and to stop the slide.

No doubt he is a good player who can score and has a good record but the fact that he couldn't go to anyone higher suggests to me we wouldnt get him perm.

Maybe he can assist Clayton and rub some of his magic on him.
    YES YOU SKEGRAT!

Joined in Jan 2010
    From Twickenham
    1,990 Posts
    1,376 Likes for 591 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.bees89 View Post
    Sadly the GPG is now home to those who wish to shoot the club down no matter what they do, and those who aren't happy unless they are complaining and will contradict themselves just to carry on with their boring bullshit.

Get Real
    Fully Agree with you, I would imagine that this signing is to make sure we don't drop into the danger zone, as we seem to be going backwards at the moment, in harsh reality what have has BFC got to offer any player who comes here, What can we offer any prospective new player, I mean Brentford High St and Ealing Broadway hardly sets the world alight !!! I think Clinton could just be the short term answer and nothing more.

Good signing, ideal replacement for Alexander

10. Dont like the bloke! Spends too much time moaning a throwing his arms about.

Not for me thanks but i'll still see the season out and follow the bees

11. Quote Originally Posted by SQUELCH View Post
    He won't join us permanently and we won't go up. Seems a little bit of a panic signing to keep the fans happy and to stop the slide.

No doubt he is a good player who can score and has a good record but the fact that he couldn't go to anyone higher suggests to me we wouldnt get him perm.

Maybe he can assist Clayton and rub some of his magic on him.
    Sheff Wed would let him go to a top 6 side,he is only a loan signing.
    Enjoy the goals (if you can).
    'I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league'. Mark Viduka

12. Quote Originally Posted by eaglebee View Post
    Fully Agree with you, I would imagine that this signing is to make sure we don't drop into the danger zone, as we seem to be going backwards at the moment, in harsh reality what have has BFC got to offer any player who comes here, What can we offer any prospective new player, I mean Brentford High St and Ealing Broadway hardly sets the world alight !!! I think Clinton could just be the short term answer and nothing more.
    Spot on,sad but true.

Welcome to the club Clayton. Our season starts here. Uwe is back! Doubt he'll get in the team tho. From Croydon ain't he? Can he play again Sheff Weds in our play off showdown?

Quote Originally Posted by eaglebee View Post
    we got the new ! BEES CAFE

Quote Originally Posted by moribee View Post
    Oh dear,an on mobile,predictive text. Try again...youngster is Berehino...he has showed a bit of a body swerve with a fair shot....big guy alongside him to take the pressure and do knockdowns....against blades he was isolated with a big six foot plus centre half up hi, back.....intrigued if there two can become a threat.
    Think you need to read the grammar on your first post, this would have eliminated any ambiquity on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by Inappropriate Smilies Bee View Post
    Welcome to the club Clayton. Our season starts here. Uwe is back! Doubt he'll get in the team tho. From Croydon ain't he? Can he play again Sheff Weds in our play off showdown?
    He's a forward I'm happy with that.

Joined in Aug 2002
    From Sandhurst, Berkshire
    48,132 Posts
    12,952 Likes for 5,667 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglebee View Post
    Are you saying that we won't get decent players to come to Brentford because Ealing Broadway isn't great for shopping?
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Beeavinu View Post
    Are you saying that we won't get decent players to come to Brentford because Ealing Broadway isn't great for shopping?
    He does have a point though

Just one issue with this signing -...... with are season all but dead why waste money on a striker who may score 2/3 goals. Surley it would have been better to spend it on a prolific scorer for next season, who for once is OURS #COYR

Quote Originally Posted by Les Beeavinu View Post
    Westfield going to shepherds bush is the reason QPR are in the top flight

Marquee signing. Big club again. Where are the doubters now? Is Saturday ticket preferred now? When was our last player who had a shop for each name? Rosler for England.

Joined in Mar 2005
    From Strawberry Hill, Twickenham
    4,563 Posts
    373 Likes for 225 Posts
    I have great faith in UR and his team. I think he feels that the play offs are beyond us but needs to get some momentum in the side for the remainder of the season. The way i see it is that Uwe sees CM as the ideal type of player to bring a bit of confidence back to CD and at the same time, with his experience bring along the likes of Saido and Antonio who no doubt will be given a chance between now and the end of the season

Quote Originally Posted by gidz3000 View Post
    Just one issue with this signing -...... with are season all but dead why waste money on a striker who may score 2/3 goals. Surley it would have been better to spend it on a prolific scorer for next season, who for once is OURS #COYR
    Who is going to let us have a prolific goal scorer at this stage of the season surely if they were that prolific there current club would be challenging in there respective leagues. although we let our prolific goal scorer go at short notice so who knows you may be right

Very happy good signing

Joined in Apr 2000
    5,603 Posts
    959 Likes for 548 Posts
    Think you need to read the grammar on your first post, this would have eliminated any ambiquity on your part.
    ??? You have lost me,just said I was intrigued how it would work with the youngster. Apologise for my texting at times,driver me mad too,but an just intrigued if the youngster can get the ball knocked down in space

Thread Information