Recent content by AdeBees

  1. AdeBees

    Brentford FC Official App

    New app is a real improvement. Ticketing is now integrated.
  2. AdeBees

    Brentford FC Official App

    Just tried to load tickets for the women's game. Had to install the new app and uninstall the old app. The old app had a white border/background. The new app has a red background with the Bees logo
  3. AdeBees

    EFL Cup Round 3: Reading (A) Tues 15th 20:00

    Yep Elizabeth line is free if you have a London Freedom pass, you just show the ticket guys at Reading station, There are football specials every 3 min the bus takes about 15mins. Love the football buses great banter, Always used the bus for Anfield and Goodison.
  4. AdeBees

    Pre-Match Tottenham (H) Sat 22nd August

    We have a large squad, a good sign. However I will still be pleased when transfer window is closed. This has to be the best time to play Spurs. We have had a magnificent pre-season and Spurs are still developing their squad. I think we will need a cup run to keep all in the camp happy. Got...
  5. AdeBees

    Academy Games Teamsheets

    I have started to go to Academy games at Wheatsheaf Park and the Gtech I think we need a team sheet as players only have numbers. I usually get a photo from the journalists and post on the Academy X (twitter) group. any other suggestions. It is good to be able to shout names in support, My last...
Back
Top Bottom