Recent content by andyrew

  1. A

    Kevin Schade

    Ok, Ok so Kev's world class. You don't have to keep on about it! 🤣
  2. A

    Saïd Benrahma (Neom SC)

    My favourite Brentford player. Supporting since 1967.
  3. A

    Final Score Bromley 0 Brentford 1 (Shield) - EFL Trophy

    I suppose that's why Nunes hasn't been sent out on loan. The only competitive football he is likely to get for his development atm is with us.
  4. A

    Michael Kayode

    Great stuff. Well deserved!
  5. A

    Kevin Schade

    Top attitude again from 0-60
  6. A

    Mikkel Damsgaard

    When the game becomes stretched his passing ability is so dangerous for our opponents. He can be deadly in the last third of games.
  7. A

    Gustavo Nunes

    Benches can be uncomfortable
  8. A

    Middlesex CCC 2026

    Shame Duke's only a loan player. If he was one of ours I'd suggest him for an openers position. Very well organised batsman. Busy and confident.
  9. A

    Kevin Schade

    I wonder how difficult it must be to simultaneously eat humble pie and cheer through gritted teeth. Idiots!
  10. A

    Kevin Schade

    Kevin and the unfortunate Jensen are big players for us. I hope we get them signed up long term.
  11. A

    Antoni Milambo

    Yes
  12. A

    Pre-Match Reading (A) 15.09 EFL Cup R3

    Surely Furo features?
  13. A

    Kevin Schade

    Cool Kevin Schade, cool Kevin Schade
  14. A

    Dango Ouattara

    Pressure for a starting place doesn't suit all characters. He must reset, develop resiliance and go again.
Back
Top Bottom