Recent content by beenthere

  1. beenthere

    Things Others Say About Brentford FC

    Pearls of wisdom there from Roony. I guess this level of insight and erudition are what convinced various clubs that he was their man.
  2. beenthere

    Ethan Pinnock (Coventry City)

    Modest, unselfish, uncomplaining, committed, a complete, perfect example of a Brentford club player.
  3. beenthere

    Older Supporters and Watching Live from Home

    Yes, you're right. I thought it was from The Raven. "But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token,. And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, “Lenore?"
  4. beenthere

    Mads Roerslev (Southampton)

    Played his part and more. Good luck and thanks for everything you did for us.
  5. beenthere

    QPR 0 - 1 Brentford (Collins)

    We don't all have an hour to spend getting set up for something that is supposed to be easy. Anyway, I'll try your suggestions, hope it works,
  6. beenthere

    QPR 0 - 1 Brentford (Collins)

    Typical, even though I am a member and logged in, they are saying I need to be member to watch. Any suggestions?
  7. beenthere

    General Brentford First Team Coaching Staff

    Betty’s Brentford through to the bone. The mop and bucket remain in safe hands.
  8. beenthere

    QPR Filth Ticket Details Preseason Friendly

    Hampden Park is a historic ground. Then a night out in Glasgow, what could be better. I'm in.
  9. beenthere

    Mikkel Damsgaard

    He's got three brains, one in his head and one in each foot. They share a common purpose but seem to work independantly to achieve it.
  10. beenthere

    Things Others Say About Brentford FC

    I think we both understand the problem.
Back
Top Bottom