Recent content by BeeOne8Five

  1. BeeOne8Five

    Drinking alcohol in the stands at Gtech

    Comparing drinking in the stands at a mens football match with drinking at a womens football match, in a cinema, or at an Oasis gig is a false comparison. These are completely different environments, with different atmospheres, crowd dynamics and expectations around behaviour. You simply...
  2. BeeOne8Five

    Drinking alcohol in the stands at Gtech

    Sounds like many people have alcohol problem https://talktofrank.com/get-help/find-support-near-you
  3. BeeOne8Five

    Keith Andrews (Head Coach)

    I am not picking a fight I never started a fight on anybody I am the person who is feeling unwelcomed just because I have different opinion that does not toe the line
  4. BeeOne8Five

    Keith Andrews (Head Coach)

    Why are people concerned when new people join this forum? ‘How and why did you get there’ Does it matter? Are you the forum police?
  5. BeeOne8Five

    Keith Andrews (Head Coach)

    He must be in the know ;) Everyone else opinion counts for diddly squat
  6. BeeOne8Five

    Keith Andrews (Head Coach)

    Do not talk facts Some people will not like it ;) Prefer to bury their head in the sand
  7. BeeOne8Five

    Keith Andrews (Head Coach)

    And how did that pan out?
  8. BeeOne8Five

    Keith Andrews (Head Coach)

    If MB felt Rooney was the correct appointment, what would you say? That Rooney is not up to it or MB choice so he must be right? I bet you would change your opinion on Rooney in a flash
  9. BeeOne8Five

    Keith Andrews (Head Coach)

    So strong we bench our record signing in a derby
  10. BeeOne8Five

    Keith Andrews (Head Coach)

    When I joined the forum has no bearing on my comment whatsoever
  11. BeeOne8Five

    Keith Andrews (Head Coach)

    Flabbergasted people believe we have the best ever team and accepting the turgid league 2 football we are playing
  12. BeeOne8Five

    Keith Andrews (Head Coach)

    If MB and PG appointed Rooney as the new head coach would you say the same? Just because the owner and director football employed him does not mean we cannot disagree on the choice Their past would suggest they get more right than wrong by some way but they are still human beings at the end...
  13. BeeOne8Five

    Keith Andrews (Head Coach)

    Strange view Not sure it would or why it would I can tell you definitely will not make the top 10 or top 14 with Keith
  14. BeeOne8Five

    Keith Andrews (Head Coach)

    We supposedly have best squad we ever have Why the excuses as to why we are not performing After all Keith is not new to the club players and surroundings
Back
Top Bottom