Recent content by BEESRULE

  1. B

    Travel Aston Villa (A) Sat 10th Oct, 15:00

    I am High Wycombe -Moor Street up Friday morning so that will be ok, but back last faster train on Saturday. Going back via New Street not an option for a very boring reason, so going to hope for the best! If not, extra night in Birmingham it is!
  2. B

    Benji Arthur (on loan to Portsmouth)

    I can’t link to it for some reason, but Portsmouth newspaper saying stress fracture of the back and out until the new year, as reported by Radio Solent.
  3. B

    Tickets Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

    All the games are the same to you Nick, if we were in Inverness on Sunday @ 22:00 you would be there. But there is a big difference between Leeds on a Sunday with travel issues and Villa on Saturday @ 15:00 for others, especially when there has been no football for three weeks. Don't have a...
  4. B

    Tickets Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

    I meant the four per person option from day 1
  5. B

    Tickets Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

    I think they have underestimated demand. Saturday at 15:00 after a three week break.These will go quickly .
  6. B

    How can a yank get a ticket?

    Albany Fish Bar has closed after goodness knows how many years.
  7. B

    Dango Ouattara

    7 goals, 8 assists, 12 big chances created in 32 EPL games, played 25 minutes plus in only 27 of those, sensational numbers for his first season. Definitely not one footed BTW and plenty more to come.
  8. B

    Managerial / Head Coach Moves 2026/27

    Saying "we were very competitive" after a 4-1 defeat to Bristol City last night probably didn't go down too well either!
  9. B

    Signed El Hadji Malick Diouf (LB, West Ham, 21)

    Exactly. Not the finished product, but almost unlimited potential.
  10. B

    Signed Jaidon Anthony (Fwd, Burnley, 26)

    FGS! We have made the same number of signings (one) as Arsenal/Villa/Everton/Newcastle and more than Bournemouth/Palace/Fulham/ Leeds/Forest/Sunderland/ Coventry/Hull and both Manchester teams!
  11. B

    Group G Fixtures (Belgium, Egypt, Iran, New Zealand)

    Saman Ghoddos starting for Iran.
  12. B

    Favourite Watering Hole near to BCS? ?

    Going to be flats I think.
  13. B

    Non-League Clubs in Crisis

    Agree, huge crowds for Tier 6. I saw them at Weymouth on Boxing Day 2024 and they had 1,500 or so there for a two hour road trip on a day with no public transport. Which was probably more than they had the last time I saw the Bees at Plainmoor
  14. B

    EFL Championship 2025/26 (Southampton expelled from POs)

    I know some on here have issues with Wednesday, but they are on -3 points, have just lost 4-1 to a fellow relegated team and have won just once all season. However, their final game was sold out a week ago and they will have a circa 35k crowd for their home game with WBA, which will be biggest...
  15. B

    Tickets still a puzzle...

    Thank you.
Back
Top Bottom