Recent content by benfleetbee

  1. benfleetbee

    Manchester City Found Guilty Of FFP Breaches

    On Oddschecker 18/5 to be champions and 11/4 to be relegated
  2. benfleetbee

    Final Score Bromley 0 Brentford 1 (Shield) - EFL Trophy

    I think the Barrow ticket stub should now be replaced by the Bromley one(y)
  3. benfleetbee

    Derek Burridge RIP

    RIP Derek. Sad news. Condolences to Mark and family.
  4. benfleetbee

    Non-League Clubs in Crisis

    They are, with a provisional trial date sometime in January.
  5. benfleetbee

    Mamadou Sangaré

    No I disagree. There's good, there's brilliant, there's magnificent and then there's Sangare.
  6. benfleetbee

    Bobby Ross RIP

    RIP Bobby, one of my first heroes.
  7. benfleetbee

    New Season tickets for 26/27 season

    I have been coming for 57 years. But as the yellow one states “there were no TAPS in the lower leagues”
  8. benfleetbee

    New Season tickets for 26/27 season

    Hold that phone call, my brother received his physical card this afternoon. Seems BFC have sent out more cards than was asked for.
  9. benfleetbee

    New Season tickets for 26/27 season

    Got my digital ticket yesterday and got my physical card today. Trouble is I don't need one, the physical card should have been sent to my brother. So a phone call to the box office next week.
  10. benfleetbee

    FA Cup 2026/27

    The Emirates FA Cup Season 2026-27 Payments made from The FA's prize fund Extra preliminary round winners(219)£1,125 Extra preliminary round losers(219)£375 Preliminary round winners(136)£1,444 Preliminary round losers(136)£481 First round qualifying winners(112)£2,250 First round...
  11. benfleetbee

    Gone Jordan Henderson (Chelsea)

    Amazing how far we have come. An England International who was at the World Cup, and he probably would not be a starter for us this season.
  12. benfleetbee

    Kristoffer Ajer

    The last Bee playing in the World Cup.
  13. benfleetbee

    Season ticket renewals for 26/27 season (Deadline 17:00 Fri Apr 10)

    Yes, I renewed mine and my brothers, but his credit is not shown, so I rang the ticket office who put his credit into my account
  14. benfleetbee

    European World Cup Play Offs

    And N Ireland on BBC3
Back
Top Bottom