Recent content by boatmonkey

  1. B

    New Kits, Other Clubs

  2. B

    Joma - Official Kit Partner From 2025/26

    I’m finding the late arrival of the new shirt (s) very very frustrating given what I presume is the amount of time they could have been sitting on this. My summer break has now been and gone and with it my chances for international club promotion to the furthest reaches of the globe. I’ve been...
  3. B

    Away fans in home areas 2025/26.

    What happened? That’s my block but sold ticket on exchange for yesterday
  4. B

    Gone Yoane Wissa (Newcastle)

    well this aged well
  5. B

    Gone Yoane Wissa (Newcastle)

    I might have missed this (genuinely- not trying to pick a row), but did the club come out and say 'his head is not right'? If they did, could it be a more neutral way of saying we are protecting our asset...? If he's going anyway, best get used to playing without him?
  6. B

    Gone Yoane Wissa (Newcastle)

    Of course, it is just as likely be BFC who have put him on ice. He is an asset worth x and therefore the risk of damaging that asset is greater than the gain of him playing (also gaining tactical insight into new methods by training with squad -he is likely leaving for a rival). I call this...
  7. B

    Brentford eBay Items

    An orange Hummel template with a castle badge retrospectively added totting up bids stupidly at the moment. The world has gone mad. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/376379250150
  8. B

    Brentford eBay Items

    Hmmmmm…. makes me wonder what my rarest unbranded new badge Hummel home would fetch. I don’t these were sold openly.
  9. B

    Joma - Official Kit Partner From 2025/26

    I knew that fake collar concept reminded me of something…
  10. B

    New Kits, Other Clubs

    oops! Just seen this posted higher up. Sorry for the repetition and bump.
  11. B

    New Kits, Other Clubs

    New Hibs kit from Joma special anniversary one. https://www.footyheadlines.com/2025/06/class-hibernian-fc-25-26-150th.html
  12. B

    New Kits, Other Clubs

  13. B

    Gone Thomas Frank (Tottenham)

    Well to be fair maybe they should be played out for all to see. It could be the future… . Another entertainment angle and potential revenue stream for those in broadcasting. Live from Shakespeare’s Globe, heckled along by an unruly drunken crowd of both sets of supporters. Act one: A face...
  14. B

    Fake replica shirts on eBay

    Another absolute disaster of an attempt to cash in. I cannot work out the scale here. Looks as if it has been photographed in a piece of kitchen towel.
Back
Top Bottom