Recent content by dbee3

  1. dbee3

    Brentford 0 Fulham 0

    Add a zero on in magicbee's little world! Monopoly money presumably his preferred form of currency.
  2. dbee3

    Dango Ouattara

    Ostensibly has had a horse named in his honour - a filly, no less! https://www.britishhorseracing.com/racing/horses/horse/#!/3177174
  3. dbee3

    Brentford 0 Nottm Forest 2

    Welcome back, Magic. Been a difficult few weeks for you but glad a home defeat has teased you out of the wilderness.
  4. dbee3

    Things Others Say About Brentford FC

    Pretty ironic given they'll soon be a League One club with the mentality of somehow belonging in the Premier League.
  5. dbee3

    Thomas Frank (ex-Spurs head coach)

    Scumbag set of players who play with zero intensity. Fans with unrealistic expectations and vanishingly little patience. I hope he gets a very handsome pay off and kicks back and relaxes off it until a better job comes along.
  6. dbee3

    Everton 2 Brentford 4 (Thiago 3, Collins)

    Why not just enjoy an emphatic away victory?
  7. dbee3

    Paul Fletcher (beefletch) RIP

    He was commendably stoic in the face of the worst news. Very sad to learn of his passing.
  8. dbee3

    Alan Dally (our Alan D) RIP

    Incredibly sad news, RIP Alan.
  9. dbee3

    Man City 2-0 Brentford

    Almost as if I was being dismissive of you by using such language, isn't it. I'll let you off this time as it seems you're rather lacking in a few key areas.
  10. dbee3

    Man City 2-0 Brentford

    Whereas Wolverhampton Wanderers post-NC's departure...
  11. dbee3

    Man City 2-0 Brentford

    Unlux. You'll have to find another hipster club now I 'spose. Coventry City perhaps?
  12. dbee3

    Keith Andrews (Head Coach)

    Crack on. I just find your brand of 'support' utterly bizarre.
  13. dbee3

    Keith Andrews (Head Coach)

    I don't think you do re views. You just follow whatever kneejerk reaction you cultivate in your own mind and stick to it regardless. You're negative by nature and are a thorough bore to boot.
Back
Top Bottom