There was never a vote taken to give Trump that ridiculous peace prize, it was a unilateral decision taken by Infantino and that sums up the current state of FIFA and he’ll no doubt be crowing that this is the greatest World Cup ever.
Thanks for those thoughts, much appreciated and will consider taking out a membership for next season as I know I’m going to miss being at all the games after all these years of support.
I listed my ticket in the North Stand this afternoon and sold within the hour. However, I’m still going to the game as unbeknown to me my son contacted the club this week to explain it will be my last game in attendance having supported the club since 1961. For the last 20 years I’ve lived in...
Not to mention as well what happened in the AFCON final - having seen what happened twice recently you’d have thought he wouldn’t attempt. I’d like to know that when he was selected to take a penalty whether he decided then what he was going to do or whether it was on the spur of the moment when...
George Francis in a 4-1 defeat at home to QPR in December 1961 in which my boyhood hero Johnny Brooks also played. Brentford were relegated to the 4th Division for the first time in their history and the next season went back up as champions with Johnny scoring 20 plus goals as did John Dick and...
My condolences to you and the family. I attended the Hounslow vs Crook Town FA Amateur Cup Final and the semi final that was played at Griffin Park and still have the programmes having followed Hounslow when Brentford were not playing at home.
I agree with the stance taken by Thomas as he’s demonstrating to the rest of the squad that he’s prepared to make that decision for team spirit and harmony and had been planning to start the season in all probability without him and has based his tactics against the differing opposition...
I’ve supported this club since 1961 regardless of where I’ve lived and as part of the match day experience always bought a programme. Last season I opted to have the programme mailed to me and although they always arrived it was 1,2,3 days after the game. I broke the habit of a lifetime and...
Perhaps an issue was identified in the medical that prompted Brentford to renegotiate the obligation to buy at the end of the loan period. Interesting to note that he was then quickly linked to Ipswich who have now agreed a loan deal for Kaivin Phillips which presumably has stopped their...
I appreciate he’s ambitious and can’t fault that, but wish he could show more respect to the club that has stood by him from the start of his ban when in any other walk of life in employment he would have been in breach of his contract. As far as I know the club are still paying his full...
To make sure an announcement is made by Peter Gilham at the start to observe a silence in respect - after all you do not attend Remembrance Day ceremonies at war memorials and start applauding.
Seemed very surreal yesterday with the applause in what is meant to be silence whilst the Last Post is played. I reckon so many fans attending games these days are more used to giving applause in recognition of a past player, national figure or long standing fan that some fans started applauding...