Recent content by exiledbee

  1. exiledbee

    Signed El Hadji Malick Diouf (LB, West Ham, 21)

    Phwoarr !!! Well, back in the day, anyway.....
  2. exiledbee

    Gary Blissett

    In Terry Jones' voice ?
  3. exiledbee

    Signed Mamadou Sangaré (Mid, Lens, 24)

    I realized this distinction after I moved from London to S.E. Louisiana. Down here a " Yankee " is definitely someone from the north. My Dad, a native Louisianian who lived in the London area for many years, used to drive the Rolling Stones around in an old retired ambulance, in their early...
  4. exiledbee

    Match Thread: England v Ghana

    We should have enough for this game, but not sure how far we will go when Anthony Gordon is deemed good enough to be an England starter............
  5. exiledbee

    Group C Fixtures (Brazil, Morocco, Haiti, Scotland)

    Watching it live here , in the Gulf of Mexico. Two fairly evenly matched sides, both playing well, with Haiti having the bulk of attacking posession. A touch of luck for McGinn's opener, but Scotland also defending very well. A certain A.Hickey looking very solid. Should be a good second...
  6. exiledbee

    Crystal Palace (H) - 17/05/26

    I was there , what a day that was ! " Gasping " tore Newport a new one , for sure !
  7. exiledbee

    Crystal Palace (H) - 17/05/26

    You mean in a 5.......
  8. exiledbee

    Man City (A) - 09/05/2026

    Well, yeah. DOH !
  9. exiledbee

    Man City (A) - 09/05/2026

    Obviously a very tough fixture today. I would start the same eleven, but with Hickey at LB and KLP taking Schade's starting berth. Cue Schade getting the nod and banging in a late winner ........... Whatever side KA picks, I hope we have a real go at them, as trying to defend for the 90 will...
  10. exiledbee

    Man Utd (A) - 27/04/2026

    Yes please !
  11. exiledbee

    Newcastle 2 Brentford 3 (Janelt, Thiago (p), Ouattara)

    The stonewall Pen on KLP, 2nd minute.
  12. exiledbee

    Chelsea 2 Brentford 0

    You mean 5........
  13. exiledbee

    Brentford 0 Tottenham Hotspur 0

    I would say that, while Romero should have seen Red, we were VERY lucky not to concede a Pen, for Schade:s shove in the back. I wish he would cut that out of his game. Yes, KA could ( should ?) have been a little braver with the subs and their timing,but overall it was a far better display...
  14. exiledbee

    Arsenal 2 Brentford 0

    Seen enough........
  15. exiledbee

    Michael Kayode

    Simply brilliant ! Fiorentina must be kicking rhemselves.......
Back
Top Bottom