He won’t get in the spurs first team. He’s a great player but in contes system he’s not a starter. The best move for him is to stay at Brentford he will play more football
Brilliant signing...am really chuffed. Anyone know what number he takes ?
Also, free kicks yes the are good but dont get carried away with his corners...barely beats the fron man
Eriksen will not go to Tottenham, I would highly doubt he would go north to Newcastle. Brentford makes perfect sense London and the danish connection. Best club for him to go to. But don’t expect corners to improve, he can barely reach the 6 yard box..
Got beat 1-0…
Tough game for me…obviously the result was was good from my perspective but I was delighted to see the amount of fans u took Hope you all enjoyed the stadium. Brentford are an absolute credit to the premier league and I am chuffed they are here. I cannot believe how anyone can be...
I think what he does is brilliant, he’s completely right. Will be doing it more next year. As a Spurs fan (and someone who used to watch Brentford) it’s a delight to see a proper west London team in the prem..bored of the plastics…really looking forward to your boys coming to the lane
What a performance…many times disappointed.. delighted for the players, club and most of all the fans. A truly fantastic achievement…the bees are in the premier league…brilliant and well deserved
"The Griffin Park books have arrived back from the printers and look absolutely amazing... we are so proud them. We are busy boxing and labelling today and aim to get them to the post office in batches today and tomorrow. They should arrive to all UK addresses later in the week. We will be in...
Twitter is absolutely disgusting....
Gutted doesnt explain it, has brought back memories of Crewe.
Looked flat for me. Fulham edged it but weren’t far better. There was a lack of composure in final 3rd. I couldnt see how cairneys tackle Wasnt a red. When you compare it to Henry’s and the...