I would imagine this is an end to the matter of any punishment that will satisfy fans.
I’m sure Burnham has a nice collection of flat caps he can wring in his hands.
Been said a good few times, but these two are very different events and not really comparable.
"Limbs" is inevitable going to lead to soggy limbs, if not chucked, spilt.
Oh ok. Were they offered to the Runners Up and they didn't want them?
As a statto that makes me uncomfortable, I'd prefer a winner be listed and shown as disqualified. The event of him winning it still happened in time and space.
Don't know anything about the situation? Was he stripped of them? Was the next person awarded them?
I can get behind this in a solo sport as there are not so many variables.
I don't agree with removing the titles part. Rightly or wrong that happened and the history books should reflect so. Plus, it puts others into difficult positions that if they have anything about them will not want to accept.
Went for Combo of massive fine and a relegation.
What's the odds that as oodles of cash got them into this mess, that oodles of cash will get them out of it?
🤷♂️