Recent content by HungryBee

  1. HungryBee

    GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

    Fair enough, everyone has their own way of playing
  2. HungryBee

    GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

    No. Last I checked, FPL was meant to be a bit of fun and trying to maximise your points each week, so along that train of thought, I pick the players who I think will get me the most points in a given week. An injury-free Joao Pedro is objectively a good pick in the game and I wouldn't bench a...
  3. HungryBee

    GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

    With such a long international break coming up, probably not point transferring him out if it's a minor issue. Personally I just plan to bench him
  4. HungryBee

    GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

    I got triple Chelsea on wildcard and forgot we were playing them this week! A 4-3 Bees win would be ideal...
  5. HungryBee

    GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

    To be fair it would be around the average if only you had Schade over Sangare or Janelt!
  6. HungryBee

    26/27 PL Score Centre GW4

    Do you consider constantly moaning about referees to be a personal hobby or do you just have too much free time on your hands?
  7. HungryBee

    Argentina Punishments / Sanctions

    I'm guessing the bans for Paredes and Molina are to be served in the international matches?
  8. HungryBee

    GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

    Think I'm set unless I decide I can't cope without Thiago!
  9. HungryBee

    GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

    Thiago, Dango, Schade, Sangare, Kayode and Kelleher?
  10. HungryBee

    GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

    Norgaard for Everton if he gets the minutes could be strong for defcons and maybe attacking returns too. Think that's gone under the radar.
  11. HungryBee

    GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

    You'd probably have to be more specific about what it's telling you. I set up an authentication method at the start of last season because the site recommended it. Only kept it a couple of weeks in the end because it was such a faff every time I wanted to get in. If you set that up like me then...
  12. HungryBee

    GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

    Has a higher defcon rate per 90 than even Anderson at Forest last year. In a different league of course but that's enough for me to consider him!
  13. HungryBee

    GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

    Just be aware that players from countries that went far in the WC (Saka, Watkins, Porro), might not start GW1
  14. HungryBee

    GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

    I've seen nothing about him being injured but could be wrong on that of course. Plus the positives of having a flexible squad with the bench boost means that I could bench him!
  15. HungryBee

    GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

    Thinking of having a fast start and then wildcarding out of this early on. Ajer could be Kayode but I like the defcon potential if VDB is indeed injured.
Back
Top Bottom