Recent content by magicbees

  1. magicbees

    Brentford 0 Fulham 0

    Agree take out the 2 ACL injuries there is not much missing that would change the game. That was a pretty decent starting 11, my issue has always been the depth of the squad. Janelt for YY Henderson for Jenson not much difference. LKP is playing very well so we are not missing Rico or Arron...
  2. magicbees

    Brentford 0 Fulham 0

    Sorry I've had a stroke and sometimes I click twice. Apologies. Ty
  3. magicbees

    Brentford 0 Fulham 0

    You are properly right, take a risk of losing 1 to get 3. Im just not a fan of messing with the back four. I just get upset with people taking it out on the manager and players. It was a good performance on another day we score
  4. magicbees

    Brentford 0 Fulham 0

    So true, the depth is the issue and we have been found out. Hope the people that act on this have your logic. Top Post.
  5. magicbees

    Brentford 0 Fulham 0

    What we bring one of our 5 defenders on or the kids. The cupboard is bare. Fulham made 5 subs. Europe has gone now, we really had a chance.
  6. magicbees

    Brentford 0 Fulham 0

    You need players to do that not kids. 4 are doing very well in the Championship.
  7. magicbees

    Brentford 0 Fulham 0

    Bench so short still, 5 defenders on the bench. Best of luck KA and the boys. Never should have been left with one attacking sub for a month now. Hope we get over the line today. But if not I won't be moaning about mistakes. Come on Boys.
  8. magicbees

    Out of Window Transfer Talk - Brentford Only

    We will want massive money for Igor, and with only 1 league season behind him, I wouldn't think the big clubs will take the risk with the amounts we will be looking at. Remember we have Mr Giles in our corner and he got 55 million for Wissa. I hope the only outgoing is Schade who I think want...
  9. magicbees

    Kevin Schade

    I wouldn't judge any player at the moment, they are playing to last 90 minutes. Would love him to chase more and make more breaks for 70 minutes, and then replaced. But we havent got that option.
  10. magicbees

    Will the last fit midfielder please stand up

    If we are really short on Saturday as it's looking that way, maybe Colins in midfield. He has played that role for Ireland. Our give the youngsters a chance.
  11. magicbees

    Out of Window Transfer Talk - Brentford Only

    Milambo, looked way off starting before his injury, but will get game time when he gets fit. Plenty of time for him to get up to speed with the Premier league.
  12. magicbees

    Brentford 2 (Thiago 2 (1p)) Everton 2

    Bit over the top yes, but as usual your on my case. I just get annoyed with the criticism some of the players and manager have got recently. It's clear the issue is with other people as well. I apologies for keep bringing it up. Fair point.
  13. magicbees

    Brentford 2 (Thiago 2 (1p)) Everton 2

    It's our own fault we are so short in midfield options, that we never had any first team midfielders on the bench again. Feel for KA at the moment. Who's idea was it to loan out or sell 4 of our midfielders in the Winter Window.
  14. magicbees

    Michael Kayode

    A few coaching sessions with Rico at how to defend wouldn't do him any harm. Love him, young Raw will only get better.
  15. magicbees

    Yunus Emre Konak (on loan to Lincoln)

    Pity we can't recall our loans, they would have featured in the first team this last 2 months.
Back
Top Bottom