Recent content by Sandybee

  1. S

    Manchester City Found Guilty Of FFP Breaches

    There’s no business like show business.
  2. S

    Drinking alcohol in the stands at Gtech

    I’ve got an aisle seat. Tell me about it! Up down up down!
  3. S

    Pre-Match EFL Cup v Sunderland (A)

    They’ll love that Easterly wind.
  4. S

    Jannik Schuster

    I don’t think it would send out the wrong message at this stage of Shuster’s career from the team’s point of view. He’s very young and inexperienced, so it would be a bit of a leap of faith to expect him to perform better than Collins at this stage, even though had a great game. I think we said...
  5. S

    Vitaly Janelt

    Absolutely, he had to have time out for an operation which was delayed out of necessity. During the period that he played whilst carrying that injury, and his form dipped somewhat, but now he’s back to full fitness, it’s showing what a player he is.
  6. S

    Final Score Brentford 1 (Janelt) Sunderland 1

    Dreadful traffic yesterday!
  7. S

    Final Score Brentford 1 (Janelt) Sunderland 1

    Usually, when people complain about the ref, there’s a touch of sour grapes in it, but I agree with you, he was dreadful. Talk about wanting to be the centre of attention! Poor tackles throughout the whole match went unpunished, yet the slightest touches penalised. How many var referrals were...
  8. S

    Final Score Brentford 1 (Janelt) Sunderland 1

    We didn’t deserve to win, so it’s more like a point gained in my opinion, sad to say. It was quite a bold decision to make those tactical subs at half time, but a good one. It looked to me like there was a bit of glaring between our players on top of the poor performances in the first half, so...
  9. S

    Ivan Toney (Al-Ahli)

    I watched the replay and I’m left wondering how the spectacles testicles wallet and watch celebrations go down over there!
  10. S

    Bobby Ross RIP

    Oh ok, I’m glad he didn’t lower himself then!
  11. S

    Bobby Ross RIP

    I remember seeing him play. A very hard-working type of player, midfield/inside forward if you go back that far! I think he went to Hayes after the Bees, and after that, QPR, though not as a player.
  12. S

    Bobby Ross RIP

    So I guess you must remember that Viva Bobby Ross chant too- Bobby Ross and his football team, it’s the best the world has seen, viva, viva!
Back
Top Bottom