Recent content by SC

  1. SC

    Manchester City Found Guilty Of FFP Breaches

    Give them penalties for every offence and let them appeal each one. On appeal for charge 1, double the penalty for frivolous appeal. See how long before they with withdraw appeals.
  2. SC

    GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

    There's low and then there's WTF. Anyhow, what is a fake account ? Is there a limit to the amount of entries you can have ?
  3. SC

    Julian Eyestone (On loan at Rotherham)

    but not captain according to BBC
  4. SC

    GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

    Team full of nil points, the odd one and a minus one. Not looking good at all. Kayode 3rd sub unlikely to count unless I get one more non-player
  5. SC

    European Competitions Match Updates 2026-27

    Thanks for the background. I meant to check out who they were as I had them as part of an underdogs +1 goal accumulator (the bet went down) and assumed they must be from something like the Gibralter league to be biggish underdogs to Lillestrom. Nice story
  6. SC

    26/27 PL Score Centre GW4

    I'm surprised that Oliver wasn't asked to look at the screen to make his own judgement on the call and Enzo's 'involvement' bearing in mind what happened in our game with Sunderland.
  7. SC

    BFC u21s in the EFL Trophy

    To be honest it's a bit of both isn't it. No one really cares in the early rounds, playing weakened teams and doesn't get worked up if they get knocked out but when you get towards the business end and have a chance of Wembley then the buzz kicks in. Oh that Newport game :love:
  8. SC

    West Stand - A Call to Arms

    There's opinions and then there are downright abusive posts. Anyone has the right to say they don't like, even hate someone's idea but his comments went far beyond that. People have been banned for a lot less. I assume this Gary? isn't a member of the GPG
  9. SC

    West Stand - A Call to Arms

    I'll play devil's advocate and counter that by saying its an obvious thing to sing when your own support dont use a drum (and i do join in). Also, those meetings will be attended by a very small amount of our fan base and I'd imagine very few of the newer fans. I just think the noise our...
  10. SC

    West Stand - A Call to Arms

    And you know that for fact ? I am most certainly not an advocate for any of those but I bet a drum/ultra based support will be becoming more popular as we move forward. Tbh, it makes me laugh how much abuse Palarses Holmesdale lot got over the years but you can't deny, the atmosphere they...
  11. SC

    Final Score Brentford 1 (Janelt) Sunderland 1

    Clear penalty. KLP not even looking in direction of ball and has hands all round the guy.
  12. SC

    Summer 2026 Transfer Window - Other Clubs

    Might be even better to play them when we do if they can lose a full back and striker to injury in the meantime
  13. SC

    Romelle Donovan (on loan to Sheffield United)

    Didnt he hit that well. Keeper had no chance
  14. SC

    Referee Watch 2026/27

    I totally agree and that's why I'm one of the rare ones who is pro VAR but even my patience is wearing thin. I can accept the referee making a mistake as their job is impossible at times but VAR has no excuse and it really shouldn't be difficult to assess what is a foul and what's not. If it's...
  15. SC

    NEWS GPG....Update. We are moving hosts at 2pm on Thursday

    Have not noticed any difference in performance or functionality so all good until just now and maybe it's late and i'm imagining it but has the mark as read option against the individual threads disappeared (ie not mark all as read which still exists) ?
Back
Top Bottom