Used to be the standard American that hated soccer (Yes, I call it that I'm sorry) and complained that they all flopped too much and cried about it being too low of scoring. Then my junior year of college (Fall 2022) my friends begged me to just give it a shot, pleading that I pick a Premier League team and try it. The data driven approach reminded me of my favorite baseball team (Tampa Bay Rays), and the strong tight-knit community reminded me of Auburn University, where I attended and have attended sporting events for my whole life. My friends said, "I love the Bees too Wilson but pick a good team." That made me determined to stick with Brentford, and the first game I watched was 4-0 over Manchester United, so my decision was immediately justified (Plus we beat all of their teams that season). I have not only fallen in love with Brentford, but the beautiful game as a whole because of this club.
- Birthday
-
January 22
- Location
-
Birmingham, Alabama
- Club Membership Status
- Overseas Member
- Where at the Gtech?
- Armchair/TV
- Team Supported
- Brentford
- Occupation
- Automotive Engineer