Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Banana

Admin
Joined
7 Apr 2000
Messages
120,511
Reaction score
85,127
Location
London

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

The final between Spain and Argentina will be the first ever FIFA World Cup final between the reigning UEFA European champions, and the reigning CONMEBOL Copa America champions.

Venue: MetLife Stadium, New York/Jersey

I've played in that stadium. Pics on request!
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

This will be a horrendous game, players falling over, feigning injuries left right and centre
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Hola señor. Muchos cerveza y muchos gols d'españa por favor 👍
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Looking forward to the half time show
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Don't feel so bad now that I'm on the late shift and missing it!
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

The final between Spain and Argentina will be the first ever FIFA World Cup final between the reigning UEFA European champions, and the reigning CONMEBOL Copa America champions.

Venue: MetLife Stadium, New York/Jersey

I've played in that stadium. Pics on request!
Really don’t care😊apologies 🐝🐝
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

After the 'Malvinas' banner, I definitely want Spain to win
Otoh, they've got the banner, but we've got the islands* - it's substance which counts, not show. :sorted:


* - And the sheep, the oil and the fish.
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Free weekend ahead.
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

2 exponents of the dark arts working out who can cheat the most!!
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Everything about this match will be a disgrace to football.
Cheating. Whinging. 30 minute half time. Messi being treated as a god. Infantino in the stands. Romero’s stupid face. And then Trump injecting himself into the trophy celebration.

Fire it into space. I’m not watching a single minute of it now that we’re out.
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Will be rooting for Spain after last nights dark arts performance by Argentina. I have Argentina in my work sweepstake but I'll forgoe the extra 60 quid for them to cry salty tears on Sunday 👏
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Surely cant be on my own in having absolutely no interest in this game.
Not because we lost last night, but more the way the two teams play the game, both VERY good sides, but boring as hell and happy to do anything to break up play and slow it all down by any means possible
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Will be rooting for Spain after last nights dark arts performance by Argentina. I have Argentina in my work sweepstake but I'll forgoe the extra 60 quid for them to cry salty tears on Sunday 👏
I didn’t care who won, as didn’t want to be everything I laugh at Scotland etc. for by cheering on a nation not my own. But the flag pissed me off, so ¡Viva España! Stick £40 on Spain if you’re really not fussed on your sweepstake, guaranteed ~£20 profit either way 🤝.
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Why is it when a team plays a low block and floods the box against us we struggle like f***, but when we try and do it we just concede big chance after big chance
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

The final between Spain and Argentina will be the first ever FIFA World Cup final between the reigning UEFA European champions, and the reigning CONMEBOL Copa America champions.

Venue: MetLife Stadium, New York/Jersey

I've played in that stadium. Pics on request!

And reigning World Champions. It has potential to be one of the classic finals, looking forward to it. Messi v Yamal is a story in itself.

Spain are obvious favourites. Argentina have the technical ability to break even on possession and if they can mix their physicality and make it into an aggressive battle, they have the attacking players to win it.
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

At least you get 10 seconds of joy with that!
Well... Barco could break his leg tripping over (and hence ripping out) Cucurella's hair.. that would be joyous.
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Would love to enjoy argie tears but fear FIFA and the orange man have already decided the outcome. Never know though , Vamos Espana
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Lamine Yamal, the world cup final stage is set for you and your team mates, to
break Argentine hearts on Sunday ⚽️🇪🇸
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Whatever happens on Sunday night, we all know that the real World Campions are: Cape Verde 🇨🇻
Both finalists failed to beat the mighty Blue Sharks in 90 minutes and so they should be crowned tournament winners.

Spain 0-0 Cape Verde
Argentina 1-1 Cape Verde (3-2 a.e.t)
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

A step to far for the argies.. Spain to win 3-0
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Just imagine the international outcry if England had displayed a banner like that....
I hope they get one made up for tomorrow's game. I'd tune and watch just for that alone.
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

I will watch the end of this game for one reason and one reason only - to see the Argentine thugs and cheats cry on the telly.
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

I will watch the end of this game for one reason and one reason only - to see the Argentine thugs and cheats cry on the telly.
Last 2 WC finals have actually been pretty decent.
4-2 and 4-4.
Football should be the winner 🏆
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Not watching, two teams of cheating, diving, crying ****s.

Spain will pass and dive to death with Argentina trying to kick them into space.

Not for me.
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Should be a great game. Think Spain will edge it in extra time.
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Not watching, two teams of cheating, diving, crying ****s.

Spain will pass and dive to death with Argentina trying to kick them into space.

Not for me.
Sounds like the perfect circle to me?
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Would love to enjoy argie tears but fear FIFA and the orange man have already decided the outcome. Never know though , Vamos Espana
Outcome was decided a long time ago......
7/5 Argentina lump on mate
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Everything about this match will be a disgrace to football.
Cheating. Whinging. 30 minute half time. Messi being treated as a god. Infantino in the stands. Romero’s stupid face. And then Trump injecting himself into the trophy celebration.

Fire it into space. I’m not watching a single minute of it now that we’re out.
Everything about/around the WC has been surprisingly positive . But for all the reasons above, I’m giving the final a wide miss.
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Lamal needs to turn up doesn’t he? I keep reading he is the greatest star in the world, but 1 goal so far, an open goal tap in. All I have ever seen is an overhyped kid who has the odd Saka moment in his locker.

Today is the day for him to prove me wrong, and I will be delighted if he does.

Hopefully next World Cup Bellingham becomes the poster boy so we can get a few decisions along the way. But my gut feeling is FIFA are already ramping up the lamal sponsorhip gravy train.
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Should be a great game. Think Spain will edge it in extra time.


I doubt that, I am expecting a total sh*t show of Argentina cheating and the ref doing nothing. I just pray Spain get through it and win.

Last night is what the world wants, what football and the WC should be about, but what FIFA are giving us is an anti football bore fest just to keep their main sponsors happy.

I am in Montreal, I am surrounded by Messi shirts, not one Argentinian in the country. This is the market they are going for, the casual observer who will spend the money, there are 7 billion of them out there and they don’t know enough about the game to spot a cheating scum bag if it’s in front of them.
 

Full Time: Final: Spain 1 Argentina 0 (AET)

Anyway, heading to the pub with mheadBEE junior in a minute, buying a Messi shirt on the way so I can set it alight and post it on TikTok after the game. 😂😂 if only I had the guts.
 
Back
Top Bottom