Essex Bee 84
Member
- Joined
- 29 Aug 2020
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 22
I’m not sure his defending is a highlight. Obviously, he was playing in a poor team, but he could be more Wing than Back.Yes please.
Fast, intelligent player that stood out for West Ham.
Switch between him and Rico woukd be lovely. Another example of building a deeper squad.
Maybe we could pay him 31k a season and monitor?Seem to remember he was good in our home game and got subbed?
Other then that hes never really stood out for me.
This…Can’t defend. Conceded an horrendous penalty against us. Very good going forward though. Won’t come cheap.
Rico has only a year left on his contract, maybe he is. Off to Saudi to play with his mate?Jayden Meghoma seems vulnerable, maybe he’s on his way.
An odd one given we seem to be well covered at left back except for fact we seem to have been stalking him for a while and now opportunity knocks. I cannot remember seeing him play either against us or against other teams, I probably did but just have no recollection of style of play. Is he more a Kayode of the left hand side or more traditional left back?Why the negativity? 21 years old and PL experience. If we are interested, it means we have done our homework. Having said that we appear to be covered at left back. If he does sign, he gets my support.
Potentially used on left side of attack in away games against top opposition?Can’t defend. Conceded an horrendous penalty against us. Very good going forward though. Won’t come cheap.
A marauding left back with exceptional delivery but very, very vulnerable defending.An odd one given we seem to be well covered at left back except for fact we seem to have been stalking him for a while and now opportunity knocks. I cannot remember seeing him play either against us or against other teams, I probably did but just have no recollection of style of play. Is he more a Kayode of the left hand side or more traditional left back?
Why does it seem we’ve been stalking him for a while? I’m intriguedAn odd one given we seem to be well covered at left back except for fact we seem to have been stalking him for a while and now opportunity knocks. I cannot remember seeing him play either against us or against other teams, I probably did but just have no recollection of style of play. Is he more a Kayode of the left hand side or more traditional left back?
Maybe Hickey is seen as our no6An odd one given we seem to be well covered at left back except for fact we seem to have been stalking him for a while and now opportunity knocks. I cannot remember seeing him play either against us or against other teams, I probably did but just have no recollection of style of play. Is he more a Kayode of the left hand side or more traditional left back?
Don’t think it’s a replacement. Maybe a year out, sure, as Rico isnt getting younger. But I imagine Diouf will have to earn his way into the lineup. Maybe Meghoma could also use a loan in a stronger league, and staff want a little more before throwing him in the PL?My standard view is that in PG we trust.
However, I’d be disappointed if he’s replacing a fully fit Rico.
Maybe but as he seemed to excel at Rangers why would we look to sell given would not make a return on investment?Jayden Meghoma seems vulnerable, maybe he’s on his way.
Can’t defend. Conceded an horrendous penalty against us. Very good going forward though. Won’t come cheap.
This appears to be what the sensible comments are saying on social media too. Good going forwards. Not so good defendingA marauding left back with exceptional delivery but very, very vulnerable defending.
I would assume Diouf would be a long term replacement for Rico. Plenty of time to work on his defensive gameThis appears to be what the sensible comments are saying on social media too. Good going forwards. Not so good defending
Doesn’t feel like a BFC type signing.
Yes, maybe we’ve assessed that the flaws in his game can be improved over the next couple of seasons.I would assume Diouf would be a long term replacement for Rico. Plenty of time to work on his defensive game
He’s 25 isn’t he. Surely his defensive game should be all but there by nowI would assume Diouf would be a long term replacement for Rico. Plenty of time to work on his defensive game
No he's 21He’s 25 isn’t he. Surely his defensive game should be all but there by now![]()
If Kayode has another great season we might not be able to hold onto himSurely too similar to kayode, can't have both full backs marauding. Sounds very exciting but may leave ourselves abit exposed if true
Keith does like a bit of chaos though, doesn't he? Not sure that I could take too much of it, I must say.Surely too similar to kayode, can't have both full backs marauding. Sounds very exciting but may leave ourselves abit exposed if true
Maybe we're training Hickey to cover those gaps from midfield.Surely too similar to kayode, can't have both full backs marauding. Sounds very exciting but may leave ourselves abit exposed if true
Maybe we're training Hickey to cover those gaps from midfield.
Certainly didn't stand out for West Ham. Bowen, Summerville and Fernandes were their only good players last season. Rest of the squad would fit in well in Championship.Yes please.
Fast, intelligent player that stood out for West Ham.
Switch between him and Rico woukd be lovely. Another example of building a deeper squad.
I’ll pass that on to Phil. Sure he’ll be grateful for your inputCertainly didn't stand out for West Ham. Bowen, Summerville and Fernandes were their only good players last season. Rest of the squad would fit in well in Championship.
Anyone who'd swap him for Henry is clueless.
Maybe PG and MB spotted he had his boots on the wrong feet.Am i the only one that watched him play against us at their place when he looked like he didnt know what side of a football to kick and even less clue what his legs were doing?