Not Happening Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

Confirmation that a transfer is now dead and the thread will be locked.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

A club like ours would be perfect for him. Clearly needs an arm around him and there's proper talent bubbling away in there beneath the surface.

Probably nothing in it though
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

Wouldn't mind it at all.

But if he's any good why isn't he signing for free for Villa, who've just had him on loan and absolutely love spending a fortune on wages.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

No thanks. Apart from his first time at Dortmund he has been pretty awful.
Exactly. He's been a consistent failure in the Premier League. I don't believe this rumour for a minute and I'm sure our club is way too smart to pour shedloads of money down the pan. Just because a player was good half a dozen years ago in a different league doesn't mean that good year or two just needs a magic switch to revive. Nine times out of ten it never comes back. Just look at Wilshire, Alli, Barkley to name but three.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

They thought his wages demands were too high. He is not coming here.
Wouldn't be so sure. There's clearly been discussions so I'm doubtful there's nothing in it at all. Amazing signing if it does come to pass and will surely be the biggest and best signing the club has ever made, in my view. If his attitude is right.
Not IITK.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

I would be amazed if we were looking at him, but after Henderson and Eriksen maybe we do fancy resurrecting another high-profile name.


View: https://x.com/livescore/status/2084293219915911629?s=20



(Then again, it is LiveScore so its probably hogwash.)

He's nothing like Henderson or Eriksen?

Both were leaders and winners who had unique reasons for joining the bees. I would argue that signing Sancho would make us look like we've lost our way.

This lad is after his next paycheque. He may not have been part of the Man Utd school consisting of Ravel Morrison, Jesse Lingard or Paul Pogba.... but I personally feel that Man Utd of 2021 which included him completely destroyed the work ethic he build over in Germany and created a hypejob.

He's a Forest signing.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

Exactly. He's been a consistent failure in the Premier League. I don't believe this rumour for a minute and I'm sure our club is way too smart to pour shedloads of money down the pan. Just because a player was good half a dozen years ago in a different league doesn't mean that good year or two just needs a magic switch to revive. Nine times out of ten it never comes back. Just look at Wilshire, Alli, Barkley to name but three.
Agree, there are dickheads and there are dickheads, this guy is on another level. We dont need to pay him a fortune for the privaledge, no thanks. Brentford is exactly Not the club for him.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

Agree, there are dickheads and there are dickheads, this guy is on another level. We dont need to pay him a fortune for the privaledge, no thanks. Brentford is exactly Not the club for him.
Never been a fan, even when seeing him in person for England. Needs to return to Germany and rebuild his career, whilst he’s still got some of it left.

(Cue him arriving at Jersey Rd. later in the week…)
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

Don't want him anywhere near our team better suited going to the graveyard up north with the snake
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

He'd only come here if he was looking to reignite his career (not for the first time) and was willing to take a significant wage cut to do so at a club known for helping players.

The deal would have to work for us to go ahead. And I think someone would come in offering more than we would.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

Wouldn't be so sure. There's clearly been discussions so I'm doubtful there's nothing in it at all. Amazing signing if it does come to pass and will surely be the biggest and best signing the club has ever made, in my view. If his attitude is right.
Not IITK.

I don't think there have clearly been discussions. I think it is 99% likely that the whole story is made up.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

I trust Phil, Keith and Matthews opinions so if we sign him then they must feel they can get him back on track.

But I'm doubtful we would sign him
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

He's nothing like Henderson or Eriksen?

Both were leaders and winners who had unique reasons for joining the bees. I would argue that signing Sancho would make us look like we've lost our way.

This lad is after his next paycheque. He may not have been part of the Man Utd school consisting of Ravel Morrison, Jesse Lingard or Paul Pogba.... but I personally feel that Man Utd of 2021 which included him completely destroyed the work ethic he build over in Germany and created a hypejob.

He's a Forest signing.

Jesus Christ. I'm not saying he's a carbon copy of Henderson or Eriksen. Obvs he's not got the same personality type, nor the career success. I'm just saying it's a high profile name whose career has gone off the rails a bit (each for their own reasons (Eriksen with the heart attack, Henderson bc he chased the wedge to Saudi, and Sancho bc he's made a series of crap moves.)) There are similarities in that sense.

Not that it matters bc I think it's probably a load of old cobblers anyway.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

I’d take Keith’s assessment of Sancho as player, colleague and man. Whatever it is.
Yep. Feels like one of those where, if it turns out we are are interested I'll be happy because it means Keith, Phil and the gang are confident he'll be a good addition to the squad. Likewise if we're not interested, i'm happy that we've probably had a look at him and thought "thanks, but no thanks".
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

He'd certainly do a job for us IF Schade moves on but agree that he'd have to take a huge pay cut. But maybe that would be the motivation he needs to get his career back on track. A risk for sure, and one which the management team are in a far better position to judge whether we'd have anything to gain.

On the other hand if Schade isn't leaving this summer then file this under nonsense.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

I think the chances that we are in for him are extremely slim. I can imagine an enquiry was made and any interest ended, when wages were mentioned.

What would be quite amusing is us signing him, then all the GPGers who previously slated him doing a complete 180 degrees handbrake turn, a la Henderson!
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

I’d reconsider virtually everything if this turned out to be true…
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

Wouldn't be so sure. There's clearly been discussions so I'm doubtful there's nothing in it at all. Amazing signing if it does come to pass and will surely be the biggest and best signing the club has ever made, in my view. If his attitude is right.
Not IITK.
Well done on the attention-seeking once again
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

Wouldn't be so sure. There's clearly been discussions so I'm doubtful there's nothing in it at all. Amazing signing if it does come to pass and will surely be the biggest and best signing the club has ever made, in my view. If his attitude is right.
Not IITK.
Neil Shipperley the biggest, Pontus Jansson the best.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

There's clearly been discussions
Where have you seen clearly that there’s been discussions? That’s slipped under the radar.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

Can I have the name of your dealer please? He must have some fantastic gear.
I'm surprised they've come back on here considering their previous outpourings of drivel. Still, I guess that's the beauty of being on the Interweb.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

I would take into account previous coaches assessments of Sancho as a players,colleague and man.

They are spot on.
I’m fairly sure we do that and have done since at least the time of Marinus where it’s been reported the club didn’t put enough weight on the negative comments about him and learned its lesson. I don’t especially want Sancho but if it turned out the literal geniuses running the club did and the extremely empathetic and perceptive guy coaching the team did, I’d be inclined to trust their judgement. Particularly as it’s backed up by the risk to their fortunes and careers if they are wrong.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

I’m fairly sure we do that and have done since at least the time of Marinus where it’s been reported the club didn’t put enough weight on the negative comments about him and learned its lesson. I don’t especially want Sancho but if it turned out the literal geniuses running the club did and the extremely empathetic and perceptive guy coaching the team did, I’d be inclined to trust their judgement. Particularly as it’s backed up by the risk to their fortunes and careers if they are wrong.
If we signed him then be prepared for turning up late for training,meetings,matchdays,attitude problems,not listening and being disrespectful towards your head coach.

At Manchester City,Dortmund and Manchester United.
Little bit of a pattern here tells me there is a reason why he is training at Flixton FC.
I am sure our literal geniuses are aware of his behaviour.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

If we signed him then be prepared for turning up late for training,meetings,matchdays,attitude problems,not listening and being disrespectful towards your head coach.

At Manchester City,Dortmund and Manchester United.
Little bit of a pattern here tells me there is a reason why he is training at Flixton FC.
I am sure our literal geniuses are aware of his behaviour.
Which is probably why they don’t want him but you seem to have real problems understanding conditionals.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

Good Im glad not happening.
 

Jadon Sancho (Winger, Man Utd, 26)

Which is probably why they don’t want him but you seem to have real problems understanding conditionals.
I do not have a problem understanding conditionals in any way whatsoever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom