Untouchable
Professional Marinakis hater
- Joined
- 5 May 2014
- Messages
- 32,267
- Reaction score
- 91,862
Birmingham play on the Friday night after the games. So we’ll be on Tuesday.Away to Birmingham City
Probably won’t be as lively as the 1995 league match.Away to Birmingham City
Or the last cup gameProbably won’t be as lively as the 1995 league match.
Had the police helicopters out last time we visited in the league cup
2010ish. Had thousands thereHad the police helicopters out last time we visited in the league cup
See above. Likely to be Tuesday 25th.what day is it?
That’s how I feel sometimeswhat day is it?
We've not been getting much luck in cup draws recently. Thats 7 of the last 8 away from home.Round 2, away to Birmingham City.
5,000 wasn’t it2010ish. Had thousands there
That or he knew the police would step in and take him away, which they did, was a sight to behold though seeing him balance across that gateThey were throwing pallets over the dividing fence on the way out
I can only assume the bloke who left the away end to steam their side stand solo was off his face on charlie.
Everyone needs to take note. It’s probably the worst ground in England for parking your motor on the street.Whose brave enough to park their car in Small Heath then..
That's my insurance claim sorted,Whose brave enough to park their car in Small Heath then..
it's monday today...long old weekwhat day is it?
I was stupid enough to do that before our game against them in February 2020. Every window smashed to peices and the radio/sat nav stolen. I finally got the car back from the garage the day before we went into Lockdown.Whose brave enough to park their car in Small Heath then..
Was this when the coach ended up doing a three point in an Asda car psrk where a bunch of baffled Brummies doing their evening shop looked on?Bad memories of our last league cup match there including club coach which got lost .........need to go at decent strength
Really ? They've not recruited much to be that much betterVery tricky that. I expect them to be in the promotion conversation.
Possibly not but just feels like they’re building a bit of momentum in general. Let’s hope I’m wrong, never liked them.Really ? They've not recruited much to be that much better
Agreed and I don’t think Chris Davies is a particularly good coach either.Really ? They've not recruited much to be that much better
They’re all on the TV!TV pick?
so close to the weekend thenit's monday today...long old week
Yeah they play on the Friday Vs WrexhamSee above. Likely to be Tuesday 25th.
Agreed and I don’t think Chris Davies is a particularly good coach either.
This should be one of those matches where the strength of our squad means we comfortably beat the BCFC first team.
Agreed, and thought he came across as a complete cnut in that fly on the wall documentary series about them.