Credit refunds on season tickets

loubee

Member
Joined
23 Dec 2020
Messages
69
Reaction score
104
Location
London

Credit refunds on season tickets

I renewed my ticket on direct debit but was told to email the club to get my credit back for a match I put on the exchange - I have now received a response that 'the credit window' opens in July. Is this right?
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

I renewed my ticket on direct debit but was told to email the club to get my credit back for a match I put on the exchange - I have now received a response that 'the credit window' opens in July. Is this right?
Well, it’s an email from the club so it’s probably correct.
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

I renewed my ticket on direct debit but was told to email the club to get my credit back for a match I put on the exchange - I have now received a response that 'the credit window' opens in July. Is this right?
Yes, credit refunds happen twice a year, just before Christmas and at the end of the season.
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

I have £224.76p credit, I asked about it 2 weeks ago saying this is my money not yours and can I have it please. Got any email back saying you can have it in June after the season ends with a sarcastic remark, bring back Winnie please.
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

I have £224.76p credit, I asked about it 2 weeks ago saying this is my money not yours and can I have it please. Got any email back saying you can have it in June after the season ends with a sarcastic remark, bring back Winnie please.
You should consider yourself lucky!!
You'd have got f**k all out of Winnie!!!
😄
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

I have £224.76p credit, I asked about it 2 weeks ago saying this is my money not yours and can I have it please. Got any email back saying you can have it in June after the season ends with a sarcastic remark, bring back Winnie please.
Not attended many matches then?
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

I renewed my ticket on direct debit but was told to email the club to get my credit back for a match I put on the exchange - I have now received a response that 'the credit window' opens in July. Is this right?
Yes it is.
Any credit on your account can be taken out in June/ July or December. It takes 4 to 6 weeks to get a refund
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

I was told June or maybe July and you would only have a week window where it was open
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

I renewed my ticket on direct debit but was told to email the club to get my credit back for a match I put on the exchange - I have now received a response that 'the credit window' opens in July. Is this right?
Only one thing for it phone the club
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

I have £224.76p credit, I asked about it 2 weeks ago saying this is my money not yours and can I have it please. Got any email back saying you can have it in June after the season ends with a sarcastic remark, bring back Winnie please.
What was the sarcastic remark?
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

“Bring back Winnie please “
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

“Bring back Winnie please “
Not in stock, don’t know when we will be getting more in now f*** off out the shop
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

Anyone heard anything about the ‘Credit Window’, supposedly in July, as it’s now 7th? (… and, yes, I could call the Club!)
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

And when are we likely to hear when we can apply for the refunds? It's six weeks since the end of the season. I'd rather the money sitting in my bank account earning interest then the club's!
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

Can you charge the club a transaction fee when they pay you the money?
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

Just off set mine against away ticket purchases, not that I had any myself just a few quid on kids St’s
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

Sent email to club and got a reply in a couple of hours, basically saying that that a window will be open next Wednesday 22/7 to apply account cash back. The delay apparently is to do with PSR regulations in the premier league.
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

Has there been any comms on this today, or has anyone been able to apply for it from their account?
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

Just this minute (17.30) had an email from the club saying it's now open to apply for credit, with Link.

Also notes that: "If there is credit that you would like to withdraw from a junior account that you manage, please email the box office at [email protected] or call 0333 005 8521 to arrange withdrawal."
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

For once, the Cashback request process was quick and easy - just a couple of clicks, leading to an immediate acknowledgement:


Your request for cashback has been received.


Your request to withdraw £26.05 from your balance has been successful. Withdrawal requests will be processed by the club on Friday 31 July Fans will receive their money before the start of the season.
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

just read you get your money before first game . I think Monday I’ll ring the club to find out why I have not received my cash
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

just read you get your money before first game . I think Monday I’ll ring the club to find out why I have not received my cash
But the club have until 17.29 on the 22nd August to fulfill their part of the deal?
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

I did the online request so will wait patiently now. My son emailed the club last week and received his yesterday.
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

Has anybody received their account credit yet?, I have more chance of getting blood out of a stone?.
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

Has anybody received their account credit yet?, I have more chance of getting blood out of a stone?.
I phoned the other day and told that I had to wait till the first home game . If not paid then to phone the Box Office
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

I phoned the other day and told that I had to wait till the first home game . If not paid then to phone the Box Office
To be fair, that’s what the Club has said all along.
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

have people been contacted about refunds or do we just phone the club?
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

have people been contacted about refunds or do we just phone the club?
Did you make the request? I received mine 19 Aug, before the first game of the season as per the Club's announcement.
 

Credit refunds on season tickets

Did you make the request? I received mine 19 Aug, before the first game of the season as per the Club's announcement.
Thank you. Just backtracked through my bank account and money has been paid in. Couldn’t see an email though. Problem resolved.
 
Back
Top Bottom