Champagne Moment Brentford v Frankfurt

Brentford v Frankfurt

Kayode’s reverse ball to Ouattara for the 4th. Jensen / Damsgaard-esq. if he adds that passing guile to his game he’ll be the best full back in the league.

Now that Cucarella has gone, who is better?
 

Brentford v Frankfurt

So many great moments today that others will no doubt recall, Hard to pick one so going obscure, seeing the strength of the subs/squad blew me away, quality options everywhere
 

Brentford v Frankfurt

Now that Cucarella has gone, who is better?
Was going to finish the post with “if he isn’t already”

Muñoz at Palace, Arsenal’s Timber and Robinson of F*lham (before the injury) would be up there. Think Mbeumo once said that Robinson was the toughest full back he played against… and Mbeumo is quite good himself.
 

Brentford v Frankfurt

Sangare, he’s not worth £40 millions.*

Kevin Schade …may I just shock you? I actually like Kevin 🤣

Sangare he’s a ball magnet isn’t he

The fans actually filling the stadium for a good masssive part of the stadium.

Sangare’s song innit

The Frankfurt fans that wanted to buy Lucky Saint at Sainsbury’s

Sangare he’s one magnificent piece of a player isn’t he

Thiago still banging and having giving his time to the fans at the end of the game

Sangare’s control of the ball while turning and turning the players inside out

What a boring game ffs


*We need Brentford heist team to have more jobs Sangare is a f***ing massive steal isn’t he. Don’t know if I mentioned but I might like him
 

Brentford v Frankfurt

It’s got to be Thiago kissing the goalpost, the one he hit earlier when he should have scored.
 

Brentford v Frankfurt

The free program, which is a poster with the entire session dates. Going straight to the office wall!
With lots of crossing out when game days and times change
 

Brentford v Frankfurt

Everyone that isn't being played at 3pm on a Saturday. There's some that MUST move - see the Wiki thread.
Yes, that's understandable, there will be some movement because of TV, cups, etc, but it is definitely a good visual guideline of the GWs
I thought you already spotted some errors in that
 

Brentford v Frankfurt

Loved the moment in the first half when Igor broke way and was chased by their centre half who tried him barge him off the ball - and bounced off. Igor didnt seem to notice there'd been any contact!
 

Brentford v Frankfurt

Frankfurt fans in the club shop before the game buying Brentford gear as souvenirs, including one young lady in a Frankfurt shirt buying a Brentford home shirt 😆
There was 3 women wearing Frankfurt shirts queueing up to get in the North stand, a steward refused them entry, but I think they might have been escorted around to the away section. It was interesting because they were talking English and sounded local?
 

Brentford v Frankfurt

.... champagne moment....the thought of turning this cowardly Italian fascist rat and his cowardly benefactors over next week.:sueme:
 

Brentford v Frankfurt

I'm sure he must have when he scored, but I personally witnessed it when KLP (I think) hit the ball squarely into his face?
Yes - Schade laughed it off when it hit him in the face and Vitaly found it really funny too.
 

Brentford v Frankfurt

That little move out on the left that Sangaré was at the heart of, almost resulting in the goal of the game

Just seeing our new man in action got me so hyped
 

Brentford v Frankfurt

Frankfurt fans in the club shop before the game buying Brentford gear as souvenirs, including one young lady in a Frankfurt shirt buying a Brentford home shirt 😆
Hope it was all packed into A4 sized bags for them! 😳
 

Brentford v Frankfurt

There was 3 women wearing Frankfurt shirts queueing up to get in the North stand, a steward refused them entry, but I think they might have been escorted around to the away section. It was interesting because they were talking English and sounded local?
Fulham fans? 😉
 

Brentford v Frankfurt

There was 3 women wearing Frankfurt shirts queueing up to get in the North stand, a steward refused them entry, but I think they might have been escorted around to the away section. It was interesting because they were talking English and sounded local?
I have two German cousins and the both sound local
 
Back
Top Bottom