Reports and Reaction Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

What do you mean? Maybe he was thankful for the chance being presented to him so well. Strange thing to complain about IMHO


Oh my god, you are actually doing this aren't you.

Most people get the silly joke and comment, but Banana is going to have one of his moments.

What a wicked person I must be not allowing someone to express their own personal religious beliefs. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

Me on Friday: “you can’t read much into pre-season results”

Me today: “we are winning the league”
Feet on the ground first and foremost.

In saying that i had a dream last night that we went top of the league after winning at Anfield with Chelsea 2 points behind us.
I woke up after that.
 

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

Oh my god, you are actually doing this aren't you.

Most people get the silly joke and comment, but Banana is going to have one of his moments.

What a wicked person I must be not allowing someone to express their own personal religious beliefs. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Ah it is was joke. A JOKE. Damn. You're so funny. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
 

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

On another day this could easily have been a Brentford win
 

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

Feet on the ground first and foremost.

In saying that i had a dream last night that we went top of the league after winning at Anfield with Chelsea 2 points behind us.
I woke up after that.

That's clearly fantastical. Chelsea will never be able to get within two points of us.
 

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

Oh my god, you are actually doing this aren't you.

Most people get the silly joke and comment, but Banana is going to have one of his moments.

What a wicked person I must be not allowing someone to express their own personal religious beliefs. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Why bring god into it? Could easily have had a gentle quip about Thiago over celebrating a tap-in in a friendly. Would have been with you as his exuberance made me smile too and had similar thoughts.

However, I take it from the perspective that he clearly simply loves playing football and scoring goals. He’d probably celebrate the same way if he scored in Gunnersbury Park or at break time in the playground at Strand on the Green primary school. Although, would question what he’s doing in the school playground at dinner time!
 

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

Oh my god, you are actually doing this aren't you.

Most people get the silly joke and comment, but Banana is going to have one of his moments.

What a wicked person I must be not allowing someone to express their own personal religious beliefs. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
FWIW, it was clear to me that it was a light-hearted joke. Not a complaint, an act of blasphemy or a denial of Igor's right to a deeply-held faith. And I thought it was funny.

As has been noted elsewhere, we are lucky to live in a country where people can practice their religion freely or criticise the very concept of religion if they choose to do so. That freedom should clearly extend to making mild quips... 🤷‍♂️
 

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

That's clearly fantastical. Chelsea will never be able to get within two points of us.
Some dreams make no sense i know and the Chelsea bit did puzzle me.
I was chatting to a CFC fan i know in the evening and i think that had something to do with it.

(A good CFC who was going 50 years ago regularly too.Not many like him)
 

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

Saturday, I couldn't decide if they were so bad, or we were good.

I've reached the conclusion that you ned to good and on your game to score 7 against anyone at this level.
 

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

I brought a couple of friends, football neophytes, just so they could get a taste of what I bang on about. He had only ever been to one match aged 10, she also had attended just one match, the 2013 Champions League final at Wembley, tickets she won in a raffle. Both really enjoyed the outing and the match, and were impressed by the Gtech, and would have been keen to get some souvenir tat from the shop, but for the queue. I don’t know that they’ll be back, but they left with a good impression and I enjoyed bringing them.

Meanwhile, Saturday left me looking forward to the return of normal service next weekend.
 

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

I brought a couple of friends, football neophytes, just so they could get a taste of what I bang on about. He had only ever been to one match aged 10, she also had attended just one match, the 2013 Champions League final at Wembley, tickets she won in a raffle. Both really enjoyed the outing and the match, and were impressed by the Gtech, and would have been keen to get some souvenir tat from the shop, but for the queue. I don’t know that they’ll be back, but they left with a good impression and I enjoyed bringing them.

Meanwhile, Saturday left me looking forward to the return of normal service next weekend.
Queues for club shop and also the Dugout bar. Blow that for a game of soldiers - Black Dog, Griffin, New Inn & Express.

North stand a bit lifeless but decent views.
 

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

Queues for club shop and also the Dugout bar. Blow that for a game of soldiers - Black Dog, Griffin, New Inn & Express.

North stand a bit lifeless but decent views.
The payment machines inside the stands for merch weren't working so that's probably why
 

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

Can we drop the bitching about religion please.
Two things never worth discussing. Religion and politics. The chances of someone seeing your point of view and agreeing, are pretty much zilch! So best kept to one's self.

For evidence, look no further than this message board. It's so much better since discussing politics was banned.
 

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

Two things never worth discussing. Religion and politics. The chances of someone seeing your point of view and agreeing, are pretty much zilch! So best kept to one's self.

For evidence, look no further than this message board. It's so much better since discussing politics was banned.
I don’t agree



(Only Joking)
 

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

The payment machines inside the stands for merch weren't working so that's probably why
They were in the West Stand. Didn’t fancy the queue in the shop so got little ones shirt in the ground.
 

Brentford 7 Eintracht Frankfurt 0

Okay they weren't in the family stand, which had a lot of upset kids but relieved parents

The club needs to roll out these stalls outside the ground if they are allowed.

There was a half and half seller who had a proper stall set up just before the club shop on the corner by Kew Bridge station.
 
Back
Top Bottom