Not Happening Igor Thiago (Nottm Forest)

Confirmation that a transfer is now dead and the thread will be locked.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igor Thiago (Nottm Forest)

Liam Delap is having a medical at Forest so any chance of Igor going there has now gone.
Is there a source for this? I can’t see anything reliable on twitter.
 

Igor Thiago (Nottm Forest)

I'd be stunned at this point if Thiago isn't still a Brentford player on 2nd September. It would take a 9 figure offer that I doubt any club is prepared to make.

Forest was never a realistic transfer story except for in the dreams of that slug and their deluded fans.

I forgot how fruity some of these are until I looked up this Delap link.

View attachment 1000032999.mp4

This isn't even the funniest one. He genuinely predicted they'll finish 3rd this season with a straight face (and heavy breathing) :ROFLMAO:
 

Igor Thiago (Nottm Forest)

I'd be stunned at this point if Thiago isn't still a Brentford player on 2nd September. It would take a 9 figure offer that I doubt any club is prepared to make.

Forest was never a realistic transfer story except for in the dreams of that slug and their deluded fans.

I forgot how fruity some of these are until I looked up this Delap link.

View attachment 68448

This isn't even the funniest one. He genuinely predicted they'll finish 3rd this season with a straight face (and heavy breathing) :ROFLMAO:
I think he meant third bottom
 

Igor Thiago (Nottm Forest)

I'd be stunned at this point if Thiago isn't still a Brentford player on 2nd September. It would take a 9 figure offer that I doubt any club is prepared to make.

Forest was never a realistic transfer story except for in the dreams of that slug and their deluded fans.

I forgot how fruity some of these are until I looked up this Delap link.

View attachment 68448

This isn't even the funniest one. He genuinely predicted they'll finish 3rd this season with a straight face (and heavy breathing) :ROFLMAO:
That fella despises us, I'm disappointed you shared a link where he wasn't slagging Brentford 😅
 

Igor Thiago (Nottm Forest)

Delap. Looks like they’re close to completing a deal.

Zero chance of Igor going there.
Good news.
One of the most overrated players in a long time.
Scored 12 goals for Ipswich most of which were penalties, tap ins, or dodgy keeping. With a couple of decent efforts.
Don't get me wrong he's got some potential...but he's 23 and has gone backwards at Chelski.
At £25m on a long term deal for someone, on non-crazy wages, that might be an OK punt.
At £50m it's a very expensive gamble.
Chelsea fans sound delighted if they can offload for that kind of money.
 

Igor Thiago (Nottm Forest)

Good news.
One of the most overrated players in a long time.
Scored 12 goals for Ipswich most of which were penalties, tap ins, or dodgy keeping. With a couple of decent efforts.
Don't get me wrong he's got some potential...but he's 23 and has gone backwards at Chelski.
At £25m on a long term deal for someone, on non-crazy wages, that might be an OK punt.
At £50m it's a very expensive gamble.
Chelsea fans sound delighted if they can offload for that kind of money.

We paid 40M for someone who we genuinely believe has the potential to be the EPL player of the year.

50m for a player we would see as a third back up striker who might develop into a 10 goal bully man one day.
 

Igor Thiago (Nottm Forest)

Delap 🤣🤣🤣 he is not very good
Happy days.
 

Igor Thiago (Nottm Forest)

I'd be stunned at this point if Thiago isn't still a Brentford player on 2nd September. It would take a 9 figure offer that I doubt any club is prepared to make.

Forest was never a realistic transfer story except for in the dreams of that slug and their deluded fans.

I forgot how fruity some of these are until I looked up this Delap link.

View attachment 68448

This isn't even the funniest one. He genuinely predicted they'll finish 3rd this season with a straight face (and heavy breathing) :ROFLMAO:
Last season I got into a bit of a YouTube spat with this lot.

They got a bit angry when I pointed out that by winning the play off we’d won more silverware this century than they had. And then I might’ve posted Ivan’s free kick 🤣
 

Igor Thiago (Nottm Forest)

Last season I got into a bit of a YouTube spat with this lot.

They got a bit angry when I pointed out that by winning the play off we’d won more silverware this century than they had. And then I might’ve posted Ivan’s free kick 🤣
Obviously despicable cub and fans, but I'm worried if they forgot they won the same trophy, a year after we did

Ivan's free kick is great bait along with Maupay's marvellous swivel and finish.
 

Igor Thiago (Nottm Forest)

Given Forest have signed Delap and still have Chris Wood, ex-Bees target Kalimuendo and Igor Jesus on the books can we close/lock this thread now, particularly given this rumour has only had one source?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom