GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Somehow found myself in 1st!
Really wanna attack that coventry fixture with more than just Haaland (who I'm probably gonna TC), but it's hard to decide who should make way when everyone has done so well. Mbeumo to Cherki/Foden an option, but in isolation it seems wild to ship him out. Tzolis can only get me to Anderson, who isn't the most exciting pick in the world, and I'm not too worried about Tzolis' early sub. Maybe I just roll again.
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Somehow found myself in 1st!
Really wanna attack that coventry fixture with more than just Haaland (who I'm probably gonna TC), but it's hard to decide who should make way when everyone has done so well. Mbeumo to Cherki/Foden an option, but in isolation it seems wild to ship him out. Tzolis can only get me to Anderson, who isn't the most exciting pick in the world, and I'm not too worried about Tzolis' early sub. Maybe I just roll again.
Don't know whether bringing Ndiaye in would be an option mate? I have him and was considering getting rid, but am now questioning whether or not he's likely to start against Cov.
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Don't know whether bringing Ndiaye in would be an option mate? I have him and was considering getting rid, but am now questioning whether or not he's likely to start against Cov.
Outside of Haaland, I'm not sure any of that City squad can be nailed enough...I'm going to likely ditch Ndiaye now. May make it a double switch and get Sangare in.
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Somehow found myself in 1st!
Really wanna attack that coventry fixture with more than just Haaland (who I'm probably gonna TC), but it's hard to decide who should make way when everyone has done so well. Mbeumo to Cherki/Foden an option, but in isolation it seems wild to ship him out. Tzolis can only get me to Anderson, who isn't the most exciting pick in the world, and I'm not too worried about Tzolis' early sub. Maybe I just roll again.

Similar thoughts for me. I could go down from Mbeumo to Cherki or up from Dango to Foden but I don't really want to lose either player (I think Dango will be back in the starting line up on Saturday) and neither Foden or Cherki are long term reliable picks given the pressure on their minutes. Chelsea are at home to Hull in GW4 and I think attacking that fixture by moving to Rogers or Palmer might make more sense since they will be better long term selections. Its always really helpful early in the season to stack up the free transfers but there is equally a risk of being too passive when opportunities arise.
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

With no option to play Bruno or Haaland, a tough week for the current and ex-Bees team - some 19 points below the average score - but we go again

1788257751708.png
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

GW2 winner is Mark Bluck, propelling himself in to 2nd position with 130 points. Fine work indeed.

Next deadline is Friday 630pm.
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Wow, rock bottom like Ian Beale blud!
A last minute switch to Bruno as Captain saw me right this week.

I must surely be the biggest climber of the week.

1788259148928.png
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Don't know whether bringing Ndiaye in would be an option mate? I have him and was considering getting rid, but am now questioning whether or not he's likely to start against Cov.
Don't think I'll go there, think it'll be a front 4 of Semenyo, Cherki, Foden, Haaland. Exciting one to watch though, unreal value at that price if he nails down a spot
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Similar thoughts for me. I could go down from Mbeumo to Cherki or up from Dango to Foden but I don't really want to lose either player (I think Dango will be back in the starting line up on Saturday) and neither Foden or Cherki are long term reliable picks given the pressure on their minutes. Chelsea are at home to Hull in GW4 and I think attacking that fixture by moving to Rogers or Palmer might make more sense since they will be better long term selections. Its always really helpful early in the season to stack up the free transfers but there is equally a risk of being too passive when opportunities arise.
Summed up my dilemma perfectly. I tend to lose out because I play too passively, but I don't wanna overcorrect on that. Every one of Foden, Cherki, Semenyo looks incredibly exciting and equally risky. Semenyo is less risky, but also more expensive (can't get to him in one move without selling Bruno) and hasn't started as prolifically. It's really not obvious at all
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

GW3 winner is Thomas O with just 75 points needed to win

GW4 deadline is 1330 on Saturday
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

GW3 winner is Thomas O with just 75 points needed to win

GW4 deadline is 1330 on Saturday
Wretched week. If I hadn’t triple captained Haaland I wouldn’t have made 20 points.
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Wissa still to play but another rough week for the Bees based team. Raya with a penalty save and Tarkowski with the only points on note

1789370361797.png
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Side note, I meant to catch up in the FPL pod from BBC Sport and have just discovered it has been cancelled!! 😭

It was less for the tips and more for the entertainment, FFS, it was good output was that. Guess the listener numbers weren't up to management KPIs 🤷🏻‍♂️☹️
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Wissa still to play but another rough week for the Bees based team. Raya with a penalty save and Tarkowski with the only points on note

View attachment 68981
That's dire. I can only congratulate you because this is surely going to test your mental wellbeing over the remaining 34 weeks. Agree with getting Schade in somehow, looks like he'll be able to supply some much needed points!
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

That's dire. I can only congratulate you because this is surely going to test your mental wellbeing over the remaining 34 weeks. Agree with getting Schade in somehow, looks like he'll be able to supply some much needed points!
Not my main team - I am sure i can rely on THAT to destroy my mental health every weekend. This is just for a bit of fun
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Trying very hard to resist tinkering, backing my trio of bees to perform against Chelsea.
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Trying very hard to resist tinkering, backing my trio of bees to perform against Chelsea.
I got triple Chelsea on wildcard and forgot we were playing them this week! A 4-3 Bees win would be ideal...
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Just turned on tonight's game, saw Elanga wasn't there, assumed he was on the bench, watched Leeds go 2 up in a few mins, thought he would definitely come on second half, check the line ups, he's not there as suspected longer term injury, what a shame...

🤩🤑🥳

Screenshot_20260914-204116~3.jpg
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

20 points on the bench and I doubt Calvin-Lewis has finished yet. Grrrrrrrrrrrr
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Just turned on tonight's game, saw Elanga wasn't there, assumed he was on the bench, watched Leeds go 2 up in a few mins, thought he would definitely come on second half, check the line ups, he's not there as suspected longer term injury, what a shame...

🤩🤑🥳

View attachment 69002
Oh £u(k, does an injured player get swapped out like a non starting sub does? They haven't credited the points 😅
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

95 on a free hit this week including Bogle with a 15 pointer. Got taken off before the consolation went in 👌
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

95 on a free hit this week including Bogle with a 15 pointer. Got taken off before the consolation went in 👌

That late and utterly pointless Newcastle goal cost me 7 points. Muharemovic was on course for a 14 pointer including clean sheet and bonus. Can't complain too much though. I don't think I've ever before had a gameweek when all but one of my team got a return.
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

That late and utterly pointless Newcastle goal cost me 7 points. Muharemovic was on course for a 14 pointer including clean sheet and bonus. Can't complain too much though. I don't think I've ever before had a gameweek when all but one of my team got a return.
All last season was “ clean sheet ruined by meaningless goal” it felt like
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Fuming.. DCL awarded a second goal and not going to get the extra two points as the GW is closed.
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

With such a long international break coming up, probably not point transferring him out if it's a minor issue. Personally I just plan to bench him
Surely you had already benched him given his next PL fixture?
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Surely you had already benched him given his next PL fixture?
No. Last I checked, FPL was meant to be a bit of fun and trying to maximise your points each week, so along that train of thought, I pick the players who I think will get me the most points in a given week.

An injury-free Joao Pedro is objectively a good pick in the game and I wouldn't bench a player if I thought they could perform well, just to score some brownie points with the people on this thread.
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

No. Last I checked, FPL was meant to be a bit of fun and trying to maximise your points each week, so along that train of thought, I pick the players who I think will get me the most points in a given week.

An injury-free Joao Pedro is objectively a good pick in the game and I wouldn't bench a player if I thought they could perform well, just to score some brownie points with the people on this thread.
Nah, 3rd sub for me.
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Matthew Rand with a massive 120 points takes the GW and sits in 2nd place.

My team is pathetic no matter what I do.

Next deadline is 1830 tonight.
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Subbed out Pedro for Calvert Lewin based on the assumption he is not going to play tonight...

Wildcard played so 9 transfers made with midfield point scorers the main perogative.
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

I'm very tempted to take a Free Hit this GW...there's some good point options, and my squad isn't looking 100% for this GW. I've always been crap at chip usage, so maybe I just need to bite the bullet. But I'm happy with, like 7 of my potential XI, so not sure if it's completely worth it...
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

A yellow injury to one of my midfielders has forced my hand on picking Thiago.

Don't let me down big man!
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

I've a so-so team for this week, but I think i'd rather save any moves for the other side of the seemingly endless international break
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

I've a so-so team for this week, but I think i'd rather save any moves for the other side of the seemingly endless international break

Yes. Its tempting to move JP out but it would be another transfer in GW6 to bring him straight back in again. I'd rather roll and have three transfers to deal with all the injuries that will inevitably crop up over the extra long international break. That should also give me the flexibility to hold on to my wildcard for another few weeks. Sometimes its worth a bit of short term pain for the longer term gain.
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Yes. It’s tempting to move JP out but it would be another transfer in GW6 to bring him straight back in again. I'd rather roll and have three transfers to deal with all the injuries that will inevitably crop up over the extra long international break. That should also give me the flexibility to hold on to my wildcard for another few weeks. Sometimes it’s worth a bit of short term pain for the longer term gain.
💯 agree

If I can limit my rank loss this week or better still maintain, I’ll be happy
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

A yellow injury to one of my midfielders has forced my hand on picking Thiago.

Don't let me down big man!
Big man!!
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

I benched Kelleher . Played Roger’s. Essentially sacrificed my FPL team to ensure the right result for the Bees. You can all thank me later 😎🐝🐝🐝
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Ugh, that spurs goal is a sucker punch. Free hit Suzuki in and then that happens. Could have stuck with Kelleher
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Team full of nil points, the odd one and a minus one. Not looking good at all. Kayode 3rd sub unlikely to count unless I get one more non-player
 

GPG Fantasy Premier League 26-27

Team full of nil points, the odd one and a minus one. Not looking good at all. Kayode 3rd sub unlikely to count unless I get one more non-player
It will be a disaster for a lot of teams....
 
Back
Top Bottom