Foxylocks
Member
Brentford 3 (Anthony, Thiago, Fabio) Chelsea 0
Stonking performance from us tonight. What a game. Schuster outstanding tonight but couldn't fault anyone else and over the moon for Thiago goal. COYB
I believe the technical term for this is a “humblebrag”I'll be honest, after two weeks away lying on a beach in Greece, the last thing I wanted tonight was to go to a football match. I must need my head testing, that was simply superb, absolutely brilliant performance, absolutely brilliant atmosphere, absolutely brilliant night. So so proud of this club, we're f***ing special you Bees![]()
Huge derision, come on down...Dare I say, at the risk of huge derision, that I’m beginning to worry a bit about Keith.
Dare I say, at the risk of huge derision, that I’m beginning to worry a bit about Keith.
Dear me!Dare I say, at the risk of huge derision, that I’m beginning to worry a bit about Keith.
Thank youWe're going to f***ing smash them, aren't we?
Spurs all over again.
Wow!Thiago needs a goal.
And to be subbed off.
Eerrm, pressed Ctrl+P a little early on that scoreline
FFS !Eerrm, pressed Ctrl+P a little early on that scoreline![]()
Ignore that awful spelling !!No idea why I love Schutezer so much… he was good but I feel we’ve all bought into something that I cant put my finger on
Copy and paste for another day.Dare I say, at the risk of huge derision, that I’m beginning to worry a bit about Keith.
Funnily enough, I didn't find them as irritating as Sunderland.Chelsea are a horrible, diving, moaning bunch of babies.
Dare I say, at the risk of huge derision, that I’m beginning to worry a bit about Keith.
What can you say?
Chelsea, for all their millions well and truly dumped on the floor.
Absolutely brilliant performance from one and all, but Schuster and Damsgaard were outstanding, that is the Damsgaard we have come to know and what can you say about Schuster, he has come in with big boots to fill and quite frankly on the form he's showing it will be very hard to leave him out again.
Oh wellSomething not right with Chelsea’s recruitment, they seem to just always have glaring gaps in their starting eleven despite spending all the money. A very weak defensive unit.
Yes, they were pretty bad too.Funnily enough, I didn't find them as irritating as Sunderland.
Who gives a f…Something not right with Chelsea’s recruitment, they seem to just always have glaring gaps in their starting eleven despite spending all the money. A very weak defensive unit.
Well it ain't f***ing ChelskiLittle quiz for you:
Of every away side to have ever played at least one Premier League game at the Gtech, after tonight only ONE has not lost at least once.
Answers on a postcard…
Spurs & Norwich?Little quiz for you:
Of every away side to have ever played at least one Premier League game at the Gtech, after tonight only ONE has not lost at least once.
Answers on a postcard…
Assume you missed the first game of the season?Spurs & Norwich?
oh yeahAssume you missed the first game of the season?![]()
Norwich is correctSpurs & Norwich?