Things Others Say About Brentford FC (1 Viewer)

Things Others Say About Brentford FC

For my sins, I know quite a few Chelsea fans and have done since before the old King died, so this week I've had quite a few messages from them and a couple of chats.

Not heard anything since 8 pm last evening...
3 of my best mates are Chelsea and I suffered for years, radio silence as well. That hasn’t stopped me sending a variety of messages on the result last night finishing with… all gone quiet over there
 

Things Others Say About Brentford FC

3 of my best mates are Chelsea and I suffered for years, radio silence as well. That hasn’t stopped me sending a variety of messages on the result last night finishing with… all gone quiet over there
I thought it more respectful not to contact them and let them stew.
 

Things Others Say About Brentford FC

What a ****
 

Things Others Say About Brentford FC

One of my mates (Chelsea fan) in a WhatsApp group of mixes of fans loves to share a piss take meme when a team has had a shocker. I've asked him if he's got any memes yet - I say asked, it's10 times now but not had a response.
 

Things Others Say About Brentford FC

Who said that?
ok granted that is things that nocoat said about ****s that say things about bees

will start a new thread for that niche ;)
 

Things Others Say About Brentford FC

This 1 minute video perferctly sums up the arrogance and entitlement of fans of the big 6. 'I've been watching this club for 20 years' Wow - so just after the ruskie took over........you've had it so hard mate.

'We deserve and expect the best from Chelsea' on what level have the deserved anything? The first of the big money clubs, Nothing but contempt for them,
They really weren’t the first. I can remember Everton, ‘the millionaire’s team’ in the early 60s. For so long the dominant club on Merseyside, they could only look on at the rise of Liverpool from the 2nd Division under Shankly and Co.
 

Things Others Say About Brentford FC

Interesting few pages on the Spurs forum about us.

👍
I particularly liked this one:

"f***ing hell... you'd think this was a f***ing Brentford forum... maybe some of you should go f***ing support them, you get your heads up their ass so far!!!"

😆😆😆
 

Things Others Say About Brentford FC

They really weren’t the first. I can remember Everton, ‘the millionaire’s team’ in the early 60s. For so long the dominant club on Merseyside, they could only look on at the rise of Liverpool from the 2nd Division under Shankly and Co.
Back in the early 50's, Sunderland were dubbed "The Bank of England Club" due to their spending eg starting the 1953/54 season with a massive transfer outlay of £70,000! (They finished 18th, and were knocked out of the Cup in the 3rd Round btw :ROFLMAO:)

But that Chelsea chappie probably hasn't even heard of Sunderland, football club or town.
 

Things Others Say About Brentford FC

Things Others Say About Brentford FC

Robert Elms on his radio show this morning complimented Brilliant Brentford on their win. He also dedicated someone's request for the Fatback Band's 'Do The Bus Stop' to us. I wasn't sure whether to laugh, or scowl for him patting himself on the back. In the end, I just smiled at our good fortune.
 

Things Others Say About Brentford FC

I was watching Chelsea (when bees away) when they were more sh!t way before this DH was born!
Yes was taken to the Greyhound Stadium by my late elder brother in the early Docherty years, when Bees were away- Harmer , Tambling, Cooke etc. I hated them hate them now (terrible piss take at school from their supporters)
 

Things Others Say About Brentford FC

Nothing about Brentford. It's about an entitled football fan that has been going for "the longest time" which turns out to be 20 years. So long that he said that this is the first time we have beaten them. w***er club fan of the highest order.
He's obviously copied that kelly woman on sky who continually stated it's the first time we've beaten them in yonks.
 

Things Others Say About Brentford FC

Robert Elms on his radio show this morning complimented Brilliant Brentford on their win. He also dedicated someone's request for the Fatback Band's 'Do The Bus Stop' to us. I wasn't sure whether to laugh, or scowl for him patting himself on the back. In the end, I just smiled at our good fortune.
He’s just happy to have reached the dizzy heights of supporting the 4th best team in West London…
 
Back
Top Bottom