South Acton Bee
Ashford Middlesex Bee now
Caoimhín Kelleher
Flekken was ok but no where tops....we also had Flekken (fairly easily forgotten, admittedly, though!)
Flekken was ok but no where tops....we also had Flekken (fairly easily forgotten, admittedly, though!)
That was one hell of a reaction save. Very strong wrist to keep that out.One big save in the first half kept us in the game.
Clear sheet.
Good night for Caoimhin
Agreed. And hopefully it will be Matthew Benham with an improved contractMake no mistake, Caoimhín is up there with the best in the league. Only left Liverpool because the actual best goalkeeper was in his way.
I know people hate this but I'm pretty sure someone will come knocking very soon.
You know people hate this but thought ah eff it i'll say it anyway.I'm posting to confirm that your instinct was correct.Make no mistake, Caoimhín is up there with the best in the league. Only left Liverpool because the actual best goalkeeper was in his way.
I know people hate this but I'm pretty sure someone will come knocking very soon.
Agreed, I think maybe he should think of taking a book with him.I’d like him to be a little more laid back. Needs to relax a little.
If he was more laid back he would be flat on the ground!I’d like him to be a little more laid back. Needs to relax a little.
On the other hand at the moment we're a very attractive club to be at. Getting results, good atmosphere around the team and the fans, not subject to undue media scrutiny, living in a lovely part of London etc etc. There are lots of sideways moves but not many upwards ones to the handful of truly elite clubs.Make no mistake, Caoimhín is up there with the best in the league. Only left Liverpool because the actual best goalkeeper was in his way.
I know people hate this but I'm pretty sure someone will come knocking very soon.
There's also the Irish connection.On the other hand at the moment we're a very attractive club to be at. Getting results, good atmosphere around the team and the fans, not subject to undue media scrutiny, living in a lovely part of London etc etc. There are lots of sideways moves but not many upwards ones to the handful of truly elite clubs.
Yes but only one. We sold him to Arsenal.Is there actually a better goalkeeper in the premier league?
I don't think he'll be going to ChelseaMake no mistake, Caoimhín is up there with the best in the league. Only left Liverpool because the actual best goalkeeper was in his way.
I know people hate this but I'm pretty sure someone will come knocking very soon.
I see you too have already erased that moment it ran under his foot from the throw inOne flap at a corner last night.
Otherwise his usual outstanding performance. Right up there with the best keepers in Europe.