Tickets Hull (A)

JFisher97

Member
Joined
31 Oct 2025
Messages
76
Reaction score
265
Location
Norfolk

Hull (A)

Sunday 25th October, 2pm Kick Off
All season ticket/premium seat holders: Monday 21 September, 3pm
All members: Tuesday 22 September, 2pm

Prices
Adult
- £30.30
Seniors (65+) - £25.25
Young Person (18-22) - £25.25
Juniors (Under 18) - £10

45 Taps
Allocation 2,459
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Hull (A)

Aren't they on sale from 3pm?
 

Hull (A)

Aren't they on sale from 3pm?
If I get my ticket today and my wife’s tomorrow (she is only a member) can the club arrange for us to be together? Or is it best to just wait until tomorrow and do them both then?
 

Hull (A)

If I get my ticket today and my wife’s tomorrow (she is only a member) can the club arrange for us to be together? Or is it best to just wait until tomorrow and do them both then?
just wait until tomorrow.
 

Hull (A)

I am hoping to go and to Sunderland. Might just stay up in the northwest make a little trip out of it
A trip FROM the north west? You do know where Hull and Sunderland are in relation to the compass right?
 

Hull (A)

A trip FROM the north west? You do know where Hull and Sunderland are in relation to the compass right?
Yeah, straight up North from my house in London and quite a bit more west of me

I mean I mistyped and meant northeast but if I go up and west I’ll hit the right place nonetheless

Edinburgh is more to the west than Bristol etc
 

Hull (A)

Sigh, another one I'm going to miss due to being elsewhere....
 

Hull (A)

Why were Aston Villa restrictions less than this one? I know a few less tickets but surely the former was a more attractive / easier to reach game?
 

Hull (A)

Why were Aston Villa restrictions less than this one? I know a few less tickets but surely the former was a more attractive / easier to reach game?
Because Villa was designated a Friends and Family fixture.
 

Hull (A)

x3 secured.
 

Hull (A)

BE AWARE.

Much like Reading the tickets are available to download IMMEDIATELY
 

Hull (A)

How many of those are there a season?

Thanks for the answer - didn’t know such fixtures existed.
Villa, Man City, Newcastle, Forest & Sunderland all listed as F&F
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-21 171103.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-21 171103.png
    39 KB · Views: 26

Hull (A)

Hull (A)

Apologies if asked but will this be opened to all memberships? Seem to recall it being opened to season ticket holders yesterday and was going to be opened to everyone else today
 

Hull (A)

Apologies if asked but will this be opened to all memberships? Seem to recall it being opened to season ticket holders yesterday and was going to be opened to everyone else today
Opened today, got two right next to my ST holder mate, there’s plenty left
 
Back
Top Bottom