Mr Tree
bigger than massive
Christian Eriksen (unattached)
?! We've moved well past him at this point. He just got relegated from Bundesliga!So might be coming back to us, seems like the sort of player we are looking at these days
?! We've moved well past him at this point. He just got relegated from Bundesliga!So might be coming back to us, seems like the sort of player we are looking at these days
If he continues to play which I think is highly unlikely most likely a move to MLS where intensity of game much less and one last payday. But I can’t see him continuing as whilst the unit he had fixed did its job does one want to put oneself through it happening again even if no major risk and what about his teammates and effect on them??! We've moved well past him at this point. He just got relegated from Bundesliga!
And his family..........If he continues to play which I think is highly unlikely most likely a move to MLS where intensity of game much less and one last payday. But I can’t see him continuing as whilst the unit he had fixed did its job does one want to put oneself through it happening again even if no major risk and what about his teammates and effect on them?
Been there. Done us. No chance. We'll look back on this in a few years and recognise what a moment it meantIf he continues to play which I think is highly unlikely most likely a move to MLS where intensity of game much less and one last payday. But I can’t see him continuing as whilst the unit he had fixed did its job does one want to put oneself through it happening again even if no major risk and what about his teammates and effect on them?
Yes. The best thing he can do is pack in playing. He's had two warnings and is still with us. He might not be so lucky next time.He surely has to retire now doesn't he? There's no point in killing yourself just because you like playing football or earning money.
I suspect he will. He would get paid very little in Denmark compared to previous earnings so why take the risk when he could probably earn a similar level in media. Not sure whether he has any coaching ambitions although I don’t see him as a manager?He's a rich man, has definitely seen the best of his playing days. Few people are lucky enough to have 2 warnings.
Let's hope he decides to call it a day
Yes,he has had two warnings.He's a rich man, has definitely seen the best of his playing days. Few people are lucky enough to have 2 warnings.
Let's hope he decides to call it a day