Jon Varney Q & A at One over the Ait

longtimeagobee

Active member
Joined
24 Jan 2007
Messages
7,862
Reaction score
8,804
Location
Uxbridge

Jon Varney Q & A at One over the Ait

Had emails about this & then forgot all about it , anyone go?
 

Jon Varney Q & A at One over the Ait

It works on YT with link above, I also don’t check my emails often enough
 

Jon Varney Q & A at One over the Ait

TLDR would be appreciated 🙈
 

Jon Varney Q & A at One over the Ait

....and he was quite good to be fair.
Some rediculous questions at the end from the audience especially the old bloke who said just build up the Gtech whatever it takes just do it. Even though earlier JV had said it's basically impossible
 

Jon Varney Q & A at One over the Ait

Some rediculous questions at the end from the audience especially the old bloke who said just build up the Gtech whatever it takes just do it. Even though earlier JV had said it's basically impossible
And when we still struggle to fill this one on non top six games. It’s Twickenham or nothing but I fear not in my lifetime.
 

Jon Varney Q & A at One over the Ait

I liked his anecdote about Bees supporters getting together in far flung places to watch our games. Ahead of the game they can contact the club to find out where the nearest gathering is. One such group met in New York when a stranger joined them to watch a game. They asked him who he was. I’m Mathew Benham, I own Brentford Football Club “ came the reply. They must have choked on their beers.
 

Jon Varney Q & A at One over the Ait

I liked his anecdote about Bees supporters getting together in far flung places to watch our games. Ahead of the game they can contact the club to find out where the nearest gathering is. One such group met in New York when a stranger joined them to watch a game. They asked him who he was. I’m Mathew Benham, I own Brentford Football Club “ came the reply. They must have choked on their beers.
 
Back
Top Bottom