Tickets Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

JFisher97

Member
Joined
31 Oct 2025
Messages
75
Reaction score
263
Location
Norfolk

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

Sunday 25th October, 2pm Kick Off
All season ticket/premium seat holders: Monday 21 September, 3pm
All members: Tuesday 22 September, 2pm

Prices
Adult
- £30.30
Seniors (65+) - £25.25
Young Person (18-22) - £25.25
Juniors (Under 18) - £10

45 Taps
Allocation 2,459
 

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

Aren't they on sale from 3pm?
 

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

Aren't they on sale from 3pm?
If I get my ticket today and my wife’s tomorrow (she is only a member) can the club arrange for us to be together? Or is it best to just wait until tomorrow and do them both then?
 

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

If I get my ticket today and my wife’s tomorrow (she is only a member) can the club arrange for us to be together? Or is it best to just wait until tomorrow and do them both then?
just wait until tomorrow.
 

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

I am hoping to go and to Sunderland. Might just stay up in the northwest make a little trip out of it
A trip FROM the north west? You do know where Hull and Sunderland are in relation to the compass right?
 

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

A trip FROM the north west? You do know where Hull and Sunderland are in relation to the compass right?
Yeah, straight up North from my house in London and quite a bit more west of me

I mean I mistyped and meant northeast but if I go up and west I’ll hit the right place nonetheless

Edinburgh is more to the west than Bristol etc
 

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

Sigh, another one I'm going to miss due to being elsewhere....
 

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

Why were Aston Villa restrictions less than this one? I know a few less tickets but surely the former was a more attractive / easier to reach game?
 

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

Why were Aston Villa restrictions less than this one? I know a few less tickets but surely the former was a more attractive / easier to reach game?
Because Villa was designated a Friends and Family fixture.
 

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

x2 secured
 

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

x3 secured.
 

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

BE AWARE.

Much like Reading the tickets are available to download IMMEDIATELY
 

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

How many of those are there a season?

Thanks for the answer - didn’t know such fixtures existed.
Villa, Man City, Newcastle, Forest & Sunderland all listed as F&F
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2026-09-21 171103.png
    Screenshot 2026-09-21 171103.png
    39 KB · Views: 26

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

Apologies if asked but will this be opened to all memberships? Seem to recall it being opened to season ticket holders yesterday and was going to be opened to everyone else today
 

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

5 booked. Long weekend in Withernsea awaits.
 

Hull (A) All STHs Mon 3pm

Apologies if asked but will this be opened to all memberships? Seem to recall it being opened to season ticket holders yesterday and was going to be opened to everyone else today
Opened today, got two right next to my ST holder mate, there’s plenty left
 
Back
Top Bottom