Michael Oliver?Got an assist for the 2nd goal
Now scores their 3rdKayode shot parried away by keeper leading to tap in by Fratesi

shame Mr Toenail had to spoil the moment
Was Toney's penalty (can't remember against who) at Wembley on his debut.Is that a Bees 1st ......goal on international debut ?
Brazil no less. Full debut I thinkWas Toney's penalty (can't remember against who) at Wembley on his debut.
Full debut yes, but against Belgium.Brazil no less. Full debut I think
sport.sky.it
Yep. There is a right sided attacking midfielder/ winger in him if we need to find one. Brilliant debut.Scores! Brilliant stuff. He’s playing so far forward and looking like it really suits him.
I think fans of Stephen Wright will disagree!Probably our most exciting and popular full back since Craig Pead. Lol.
Probably our most exciting and popular full back since Craig Pead. Lol.
BOTH of you?Javi Venta fan club are up in arms
Game-changerJavi Venta fan club are up in arms
I’ve got John Halls on the phone!Javi Venta fan club are up in arms
In the afternoon?I think fans of Stephen Wright will disagree!
Mark Hill isn't too happy eitherLet’s not forget Iori Jenkins!
Left back wasn't he?Mark Hill isn't too happy either
Not sure if he had a clue what he wasLeft back wasn't he?
Left back wasn't he?
When we started in the Premier League, we had plenty of Internationals but not from top tier countries. Maybe we are starting to break through that glass ceiling.A number of fans in other countries will already know of us - Denmark, Norway, Iceland (current and back in Hermann days), but these recent games might have German and Italian fans googling the mighty Bees!
Yes it all started with Malta…When we started in the Premier League, we had plenty of Internationals but not from top tier countries. Maybe we are starting to break through that glass ceiling.