longtimeagobee
Active member
Champagne v Chelsea
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/DdcwYDKjAFy/?img_index=3&stkn=MW9odXJ6dW5qcDBqaw==
A couple of new famous fans. RGIII..now that's cool. Maybe more of a Gatorade moment
Famous, you say, hmm
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/DdcwYDKjAFy/?img_index=3&stkn=MW9odXJ6dW5qcDBqaw==
A couple of new famous fans. RGIII..now that's cool. Maybe more of a Gatorade moment
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/DdcwYDKjAFy/?img_index=3&stkn=MW9odXJ6dW5qcDBqaw==
A couple of new famous fans. RGIII..now that's cool. Maybe more of a Gatorade moment
What's a roster? Is that another word for a cockerel?Who are they?
I'm glad you asked. No idea.Who are they?
American handegg players who moved into punditry/broadcastingWho are they?
Henderson ran to the ref to grass on Thiago for moving a couple of inches closer to ball from a Chelsea free kick (over the temporary spray line).I don't know what was going on in the game at that point, but I can't imagine it's a reference to Hendersons slow walk at Anfieldc last summer?
View: https://www.instagram.com/p/DdcwYDKjAFy/?img_index=3&stkn=MW9odXJ6dW5qcDBqaw==
A couple of new famous fans. RGIII..now that's cool. Maybe more of a Gatorade moment
Bloke from Canada next to us in West Stand yesterdayThere’s a US college football thing at Wembley this weekend and one team is staying at the Syon Park Hilton so possibly over for that. Funny that Brentford is on the list of things to do as a famous or famous(ish) person visiting London
Sorry Torbay. Robert Griffin III was a bit of a thing about 10-15 years in the NFL draft.Who are they?
... I'm so upset my my work trip was cancelled.Bloke from Canada next to us in West Stand yesterday
Flew in on Wednesday.
Goes home tomorrow.
Said he just had to get to see our game.
Also said he couldnt have chosen a better one to go to.
F**k knows how much he paid for his ticket......![]()
Depends Air Canada, BA around £750 AirTransat £600.Bloke from Canada next to us in West Stand yesterday
Flew in on Wednesday.
Goes home tomorrow.
Said he just had to get to see our game.
Also said he couldnt have chosen a better one to go to.
F**k knows how much he paid for his ticket......![]()
Yes, one of the most famous players in that period IIRCSorry Torbay. Robert Griffin III was a bit of a thing about 10-15 years in the NFL draft.
It’s what you have with your beef and Yorkshire puds on a Sunday.What's a roster? Is that another word for a cockerel?
That was frankly bizarre.The once mighty Chelsea and the poetic left foot of Cole Palmer hoofing their first possession into the North Stand, Saracens style. Is this what it has come to?
And from a Schade long throw from about same position albeit this time not directly. Quite Deja vu! Was probably about same minute as well!History repeating itself - Carvalho free at the back post in injury time, just like last year.
Controversial to some yes,but not too all.After a controversial beginning![]()
My youngest hasnt taken his shirt off since he got home from school yesterday.Yep. Mine took great delight in wearing his kit to football this morning and asking everyone he saw in a Chelsea top if they enjoyed the game last night![]()
This has been deliberate tactic for some teams. PSG did it a lot in 2024/25. Push the opposition back and press them hard.The once mighty Chelsea and the poetic left foot of Cole Palmer hoofing their first possession into the North Stand, Saracens style. Is this what it has come to?
Haven't we done similar too??This has been deliberate tactic for some teams. PSG did it a lot in 2024/25. Push the opposition back and press them hard.
On field: Schuster beating Rogers(?) in a foot race to put the ball out for a thrown-in.
Off field: I saw this on the big screen after the game. A moment this young boy will never forget, especially when he saw himself on the screen, too.
View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdcXg14gfpW/?stkn=MTU0ZnFjdHEwamx0aw==
On field: Schuster beating Rogers(?) in a foot race to put the ball out for a thrown-in.
Off field: I saw this on the big screen after the game. A moment this young boy will never forget, especially when he saw himself on the screen, too.
View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdcXg14gfpW/?stkn=MTU0ZnFjdHEwamx0aw==
Assume you keep good records of every match you attend. I used to but let it slip years ago which is a shame.I have just found out via the Futbology App that the win against CFC was my 500th Bees win that i have seen in all my years watching this great club.
Not a bad one to notch up 500.
I'd love to know for me. No records kept. Missed very few home games from 1970 to now except circa 75 - 79 when I played Saturday afternoons. A load before 1970 too. First game circa 1962 when mum worked at the club and got complimentary tickets from Malcom Mcdonald for the family. Dad was a supporter too from the 1930's.Assume you keep good records of every match you attend. I used to but let it slip years ago which is a shame.
Sorry caution accepted.Champagne moment thread this is.
I have done since i was a boy and i have a programme,where issued,for every game i have been to bar one.Assume you keep good records of every match you attend. I used to but let it slip years ago which is a shame.
Do you ever go through them? I have load in my loft, but don't revisit.I have done since i was a boy and i have a programme,where issued,for every game i have been to bar one.
There are a fair few of those in me loft.