Drinking alcohol in the stands at Gtech (6 Viewers)

Beer in the stands?


  • Total voters
    418

Drinking alcohol in the stands at Gtech

A lot of serious debate on here, but no mentions about the risk of be scalded by boiling hot Bovril
 

Drinking alcohol in the stands at Gtech

A lot of serious debate on here, but no mentions about the risk of be scalded by boiling hot Bovril
If they're too hot to hold you can't chuck them - I would think......
 

Drinking alcohol in the stands at Gtech

Plastic bottles of water,cola or Beer .
You can buy plastic bottles of Ale and supply to those who can be trusted not to start hurling them around because they are a tw*t.
It could work if people want it too.
I've never seen ale in a plastic bottle. Sheltered upbringing?
 

Drinking alcohol in the stands at Gtech

I can live without it BUT...


as i started to think about it I think alot of peoples perceptions are based on a narrow precept.
From a practical perspective if we can effectively depressurise the half time rush and squash for the bar that might reduce queues and make the concourse less of a traffic jam.
I can go to an open air gig at a football stadium and drink in my seat..... so why not here? I dont buy the 'it'll be awkward getting past people' . Saw the Gorillaz at Spurs stadium and drinking in seats and getting past people was fine.
I don't buy that people will chuck beer either. QR codes on the backs of seats, people!
I mean if they do chuck beer and I'm wrong then back to my first reaction. I can live without it .

Just remember what could have been if you vote against next time you are stuck in a halftime horror bundle for a pint which you've then got to neck sharpish before the second half whistle blows.
 
  • Like
Reactions: AB

Drinking alcohol in the stands at Gtech

I can live without it BUT...


as i started to think about it I think alot of peoples perceptions are based on a narrow precept.
From a practical perspective if we can effectively depressurise the half time rush and squash for the bar that might reduce queues and make the concourse less of a traffic jam.
I can go to an open air gig at a football stadium and drink in my seat..... so why not here? I dont buy the 'it'll be awkward getting past people' . Saw the Gorillaz at Spurs stadium and drinking in seats and getting past people was fine.
I don't buy that people will chuck beer either. QR codes on the backs of seats, people!
I mean if they do chuck beer and I'm wrong then back to my first reaction. I can live without it .

Just remember what could have been if you vote against next time you are stuck in a halftime horror bundle for a pint which you've then got to neck sharpish before the second half whistle blows.

Prepare yourself for the "why cant you just wait" brigade ;)
 

Drinking alcohol in the stands at Gtech

I can go to an open air gig at a football stadium and drink in my seat..... so why not here?
Been said a good few times, but these two are very different events and not really comparable.

"Limbs" is inevitable going to lead to soggy limbs, if not chucked, spilt.
 

Drinking alcohol in the stands at Gtech

Maybe a fix would be being able to take a drink out before the game and before the second half starts, anytime in between wouldn't be allowed to be taken out.

This would be to stop the constant back and forth of course.
 

Drinking alcohol in the stands at Gtech

Someone needs to invent some kind of beer foot locker that fits under a set and get on Dragons Den.
 

Drinking alcohol in the stands at Gtech

Just leave then 🤷‍♀️
I'm gutted that following the enlightened views of my fellow pro-alcohol Bees (& the fact there may be an earner in it supplying to all the leagues), I thought the re-introduction of this old favourite may appease both sides.
Still never mind - anybody know the Chinese for "Please cancel my order for 100,000 units"?
 

Drinking alcohol in the stands at Gtech

I'm gutted that following the enlightened views of my fellow pro-alcohol Bees (& the fact there may be an earner in it supplying to all the leagues), I thought the re-introduction of this old favourite may appease both sides.
Still never mind - anybody know the Chinese for "Please cancel my order for 100,000 units"?
 

Attachments

  • 61mtueqWEGL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    61mtueqWEGL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom