BFC u21s in the EFL Trophy
I make it 20. Those 6 at the back look reserved to me. Until someone claims them on here of course.Looks like 16 tickets sold so far. Think that is 4 more than Fulham took to Leicester last week.
I make it 20. Those 6 at the back look reserved to me. Until someone claims them on here of course.Looks like 16 tickets sold so far. Think that is 4 more than Fulham took to Leicester last week.
And, if they all manage to complete six roundabouts, they’ll be on the way to qualifying as Bucks & Berks….I make it 20. Those 6 at the back look reserved to me. Until someone claims them on here of course.
I make it 20. Those 6 at the back look reserved to me. Until someone claims them on here of course.
Filtering out loyalty amongst us like going to Oldham on a Tuesday night when it’s minus 3 team is mid tableSmall club again.
Looks like 40 sold for tomorrow now. Big club againSmall club again.
Even more to juggle with if that rule about playing in the last first team game applies!Wonder if we might see 1 or 2 players coming back from injury used tonight? Maybe a 15-30 minute run out for Jensen or Collins to give them some fitness?
That rule is only for EFL teams not invited teamsEven more to juggle with if that rule about playing in the last first team game applies!
Drew 2-2 with Norwich.Wasn't there also talk of a BCD friendly or did I misunderstand
Over the weekend. 2-2 draw with NorwichWasn't there also talk of a BCD friendly or did I misunderstand