American Football

American Football

They priced us out of it, had been to every game till last year. See they are struggling to sell tickets now.
As a Washington fan, I was angry that the same seat which I bought for £93 to see Bills v Jags at Tottenham in 2023 was now £200. So I held back.

A couple of weeks ago I paid £79 for a seat high in the south stand. A little more reasonable and glad I will be there to see my team.

The NFL has really shot itself in the foot with ticket prices this year though. Unless it is blockbuster matchups next season, nobody is going to initially pay the same exorbitant prices they were trying to charge this month in 2027.
 

American Football

As a Washington fan, I was angry that the same seat which I bought for £93 to see Bills v Jags at Tottenham in 2023 was now £200. So I held back.

A couple of weeks ago I paid £79 for a seat high in the south stand. A little more reasonable and glad I will be there to see my team.

The NFL has really shot itself in the foot with ticket prices this year though. Unless it is blockbuster matchups next season, nobody is going to initially pay the same exorbitant prices they were trying to charge this month in 2027.
Yes we had season tickets at spurs, not in the cheapest part, in the corner of the south stand about halfway up. As the prices went up we ended up on the back row of the south stand in the cheapest ones.

Then last year they did away with season tickets and automatic renew in the same seats. When we went to buy the even the cheapest ones were more than we paid for the season tickets the first year it was at spurs and these had all sold out by the time we got to the front of the queue.

We went down there for the Jets Broncos game last season and bought £200 face value tickets off stub hub for £70.

Have no plans to go to any this year.
 

American Football

As a Washington fan, I was angry that the same seat which I bought for £93 to see Bills v Jags at Tottenham in 2023 was now £200. So I held back.

A couple of weeks ago I paid £79 for a seat high in the south stand. A little more reasonable and glad I will be there to see my team.

The NFL has really shot itself in the foot with ticket prices this year though. Unless it is blockbuster matchups next season, nobody is going to initially pay the same exorbitant prices they were trying to charge this month in 2027.
It’s not a bad view up there once you are up there
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4302.jpeg
    IMG_4302.jpeg
    8.4 MB · Views: 14

American Football

Yes we had season tickets at spurs, not in the cheapest part, in the corner of the south stand about halfway up. As the prices went up we ended up on the back row of the south stand in the cheapest ones.

Then last year they did away with season tickets and automatic renew in the same seats. When we went to buy the even the cheapest ones were more than we paid for the season tickets the first year it was at spurs and these had all sold out by the time we got to the front of the queue.

We went down there for the Jets Broncos game last season and bought £200 face value tickets off stub hub for £70.

Have no plans to go to any this year.
I went last year because I'm a broncos fan and it's cheaper than flying to the US. Won't go to any games as a neutral with the current pricing structure.
 

American Football

I went last year because I'm a broncos fan and it's cheaper than flying to the US. Won't go to any games as a neutral with the current pricing structure.
We have the same plan now, packers for me or vikings for my son.
 

American Football

I went last year because I'm a broncos fan and it's cheaper than flying to the US. Won't go to any games as a neutral with the current pricing structure.
I managed to snag these last year on the morning of the game. FV was £400 each
1000035681.png

View wasn't bad. Shame about the performance of my Jets
1000035685.png
 

American Football

As an Eagles fan, absolutely no chance of getting tickets in London.
Stupid prices and sold out in minutes
 

American Football

Just looked on Twickets- 4 for sale for nearly £1000 for the 4!
It was the same when i was going to Vegas and they happened to be playing, the previous game vs Arizona, tickets from $60. The game after vs Kansas tickets were $80.
The Eagles game?
Starting at $600.....
 

American Football

It was the same when i was going to Vegas and they happened to be playing, the previous game vs Arizona, tickets from $60. The game after vs Kansas tickets were $80.
The Eagles game?
Starting at $600.....
It would be more for Leeds
 

American Football

Crazy that the Vikings are 4-0 and in two of those games they haven't scored a touchdown !
 

American Football

My best friend at work is a huge Commanders fan and was pretty upset about how the game went yesterday.... I pointed out that being the "home" team at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium predictably translated into a scheduled loss, he shrugged and was like "Yea, probably."
 

American Football

I know we were always going to lose a game in the new stadium, but why them
And I still haven't seen the final 55 seconds.
You sit there with your snacks and beers for three hours, the game's on a knife edge, and... nothing. Black screen.
No explanations, no apologies, just another faceless organisation that you can't complain to.
Can't even write to Esther Rantzen any more.
:mad:
 
Back
Top Bottom