Tickets Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT (35 Viewers)

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

Should be a brilliant noise - just what the club was looking for.
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

49 left now, let’s get this sold out.
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

Down to 3 left .... gonna be a great atmos .... COYBs
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

Funny old game.

I know our good start to the season will be helping.

But it does show that opening up tickets to more earlier and the ability to buy for friends helps us sell out these away ends.

Bar Fulham, Bournemouth and if we ever draw Luton in the LDV it should be similar to this for a lot of our aways IMO.
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

Hercules–Corona Borealis Great Wall sized club again
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

Sorry a bit left field, but we're in Berlin for this one - anybody got any thoughts on where we might be able to watch the game?
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

If I have two 'Bees for the day' friends coming along, presumably they'll need to create a ticket account so I can transfer the tickets to them? Or can I just email them the tickets?
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

If I have two 'Bees for the day' friends coming along, presumably they'll need to create a ticket account so I can transfer the tickets to them? Or can I just email them the tickets?
Just email them
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

Really looking forward to this even though Birmingham must be one of the worst large cities I have been to.
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

Anyone had their tickets yet?
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

You are going to the wrong places then , head up the canal side to Broad st .
Thing is most of us would only have been to Villa Park and St. Andrews, which are in the grottiest parts of Birmingham.
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

💯%. Lots of fun to be had in Birmingham.
Certainly we have had fun in Birmingham recently, let's hope that continues.
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

I'm having lunch with an old Villa mate of mine in Rowley Regis, of all places 😳👀 not exactly Chiswick High Road....
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

Thing is most of us would only have been to Villa Park and St. Andrews, which are in the grottiest parts of Birmingham.
Most football grounds, bar a few exception are in fairly shabby areas given footballs working class roots, still much rather have that than a retail park, but anyway Brum is criminally underrated for a drink, city centre has a lot going for it, apart from trying to drive in it.
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

Most football grounds, bar a few exception are in fairly shabby areas given footballs working class roots, still much rather have that than a retail park, but anyway Brum is criminally underrated for a drink, city centre has a lot going for it, apart from trying to drive in it.
True.
But as a bit of an aside, I would definitely consider the G-Tech as one of those exceptions.
In fact as a location, (and an away day visit), it would easily make my top 10.........
And, although I might be a bit biased, it actually makes my top 1!!! :love:
But maybe that's a discussion for another thread.........
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

True.
But as a bit of an aside, I would definitely consider the G-Tech as one of those exceptions.
In fact as a location, (and an away day visit), it would easily make my top 10.........
And, although I might be a bit biased, it actually makes my top 1!!! :love:
But maybe that's a discussion for another thread.........
Agree, but Griffin Park in 60s/70s/80s wasn’t, I bought my first (and until 8 years ago, only) house in Brentford in the mid 90s, was still affordable then, an oasis of achievable property owning surrounded by Kew/Chiswick/Richmond/Ealing, obviously that ship has now sailed, but TW8 back then was viewed by even Northerners on away days as a bit run down, pros and cons of gentrification innit.
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

Most football grounds, bar a few exception are in fairly shabby areas given footballs working class roots, still much rather have that than a retail park, but anyway Brum is criminally underrated for a drink, city centre has a lot going for it, apart from trying to drive in it.
4 words ‘Strand on the Green’.
How lucky are we?
 

Aston Villa (A) - SOLD OUT

A long shot?! I'm looking for two spares for Saturday, ideally junior tickets. My boy's own game has been cancelled and now he wants to come along. Can anyone help please?
 
Back
Top Bottom