Final Score MK Dons vs Brentford (EFL Trophy)

MK Dons vs Brentford (EFL Trophy)

Well done to those that travelled for this last night, can't have been a lot of fun after the small high of Bromley. And the alternative temptation of England playing on free to air TV (appreciate some would not see that at tempting)

I didn't see it mentioned but the attendance was 824.

Despite the disappointing result, we only need to beat the team bottom of League Two to get out of the group. Crawley appear to be taking it more seriously than L1 Bromley though given they won 4-0 last night.
 

MK Dons vs Brentford (EFL Trophy)

The result really pales in to insignificance compared to the serious injury suffered by Bentt though. I'd be surprised if that isn't a career limiting one, all for an absolute nothing competition we shouldn't even be in and had no real hope of doing much in.
 

MK Dons vs Brentford (EFL Trophy)

The result really pales in to insignificance compared to the serious injury suffered by Bentt though. I'd be surprised if that isn't a career limiting one, all for an absolute nothing competition we shouldn't even be in and had no real hope of doing much in.
But the U21 team play loads of football and injuries can happen at any time.
Every game is more for experience than because any of it is an "important" competition.

I didn't see the injury but hope it turns out not to be too serious.
 

MK Dons vs Brentford (EFL Trophy)

The result really pales in to insignificance compared to the serious injury suffered by Bentt though. I'd be surprised if that isn't a career limiting one, all for an absolute nothing competition we shouldn't even be in and had no real hope of doing much in.
So had he got the injury in BCD friendly it would be ok? Football injuries happen everyday in training and meaningless friendlies. Let’s not bother at all then.
 

MK Dons vs Brentford (EFL Trophy)

I thought it was rather odd that the Bentt injury wasn't mentioned at all in the match report on the official site.
I imagine the report was written before a full medical diagnosis; no point is saying something that may turn out to be incorrect.
 

MK Dons vs Brentford (EFL Trophy)

I imagine the report was written before a full medical diagnosis; no point is saying something that may turn out to be incorrect.
But a match report does not need to be a full medical update - it could simply say "Bentt was stretchered off after 44 minutes following [broad description of injury incident] leading to 14 minutes of first half stoppage time".
 

MK Dons vs Brentford (EFL Trophy)

We won the last 12 minutes!
This is important to note, their heads didnt drop and finished with a goal too. Easy to say the oppo gave up,but you have to maintain some spirit to take advantage of that, that is a great mentality to have and will always bode well for the future
 

MK Dons vs Brentford (EFL Trophy)

But a match report does not need to be a full medical update - it could simply say "Bentt was stretchered off after 44 minutes following [broad description of injury incident] leading to 14 minutes of first half stoppage time".
I'd guess the reporter wanted to avoid anything that would provoke more questions than answers.
 

MK Dons vs Brentford (EFL Trophy)

And the funny thing is, we sit at the ground watching the Premier League and still think we could do better.
I've posted on here before about learning my lesson. Before the 10- 2 drubbing...... in the changing rooms I heard myself say....."Ill take Stagg. Seen him play for the Bees. He's crap"!! After he spent 90 minutes ripping me numerous new one's, I swore I would never slag off a pro footballer ever again. Always makes me smile when I hear a fan say "youre fing useless". Yeah, righto.
 

MK Dons vs Brentford (EFL Trophy)

Defensively very naive but we should have scored at least one goal in the first half.. missed a final pass/shot. Also few of those MK goals were screamers. Good experience for the lads.. Luca injury very sad
 

MK Dons vs Brentford (EFL Trophy)

Defensively very naive but we should have scored at least one goal in the first half.. missed a final pass/shot. Also few of those MK goals were screamers. Good experience for the lads.. Luca injury very sad
Any idea what the injury is?
 
Back
Top Bottom