Tickets Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

JFisher97

Member
Joined
31 Oct 2025
Messages
77
Reaction score
270
Location
Norfolk

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

Sunday 8th November, 2pm Kick Off
All season ticket/premium seat holders: Monday 5 October, 3pm
All members: Tuesday 6 October, 2pm

Prices
Adult
- £30.30
Seniors (66+) - £26.26
Under 21 - £26.26
Under 18 - £10.00
*£1 off ticket prices for restricted view seats.

20 Taps
Allocation 3,000

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

My brain is not braining. As a STH, can I buy tickets for members in the first window? Also I couldn't find any info on the number of tickets I can buy. I'd quite like to bring my son (STH), his friend and my wife (both members) to this one...
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

My brain is not braining. As a STH, can I buy tickets for members in the first window? Also I couldn't find any info on the number of tickets I can buy. I'd quite like to bring my son (STH), his friend and my wife (both members) to this one...
No, you won't be able to assign them, so you will have to wait until Tuesday.
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

Is this one percent fee applied to all seats now ???

Do they post the tickets out ?? No
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

Are we still getting the away end behind goal ? There was talk of away fans being moved to the far corner or elsewhere I believe!
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

Are we still getting the away end behind goal ? There was talk of away fans being moved to the far corner or elsewhere I believe!
That relocation of away fans is set for next season .... so still behind the goal for this season

 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

Two in the bag, almost forgot all about this, it's been so long. Happily had some credit in my account as well so cheap tickets.
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

See you there on a sunny December afternoon; 2 tickets: S1D, row V.
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

First transaction didn't go through though money taken from my account credit. But it now says I've bought tickets up to my limit. Hopefully ticket office can sort it out!
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

x6 in Singing Section purchased.
Travelling from as far afield as Devon, Somerset, Surbiton and er.....Brighton.....😄
Incredibly my first visit to Brighton's "new" ground. 😄 (Did the others). So will be looking for parking advice nearer the time....
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

x6 in Singing Section purchased.
Travelling from as far afield as Devon, Somerset, Surbiton and er.....Brighton.....😄
Incredibly my first visit to Brighton's "new" ground. 😄 (Did the others). So will be looking for parking advice nearer the time....
Memories of Withdean Athletic stadium 😱
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

It's not a postage fee, it's a card handling fee.
I paid via account credit and they still levied it, think they refer to it as a transaction fee. Ultimately it’s 30p so don’t really care enough outside of this reply!!
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

I paid via account credit and they still levied it, think they refer to it as a transaction fee. Ultimately it’s 30p so don’t really care enough outside of this reply!!
Yes because you can't charge different customers different fees for the same product.
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

6 tickets secured priced at 177.76 each. Luckily they only took 177.76 from my account.
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

flixbus from heathrow terminal 2/3 is £6.75 to Stroudley Road, Brighton and it’s as close as can be to the station, a minute walk. Or bus it from there.

Alternatively by car, there’s no parking restrictions around Midhurst Rise, Denton Drive, Ladies Mile Road. From there you can get a bus for 20 minutes, from Carden Avenue into town or straight to the Amex. 5b bus, maybe busses are put on for match day too. Always see BHA shirts there on a matchday.
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

Just looked at my BFC account in preparation for hopefully grabbing a couple of tickets at 2pm.
Directly under my name it says 'Free Pass Holder'.
Surprise, surprise, the search function doesn't recognise 'Free Pass Holder' :rolleyes:
Is anyone able to enlighten me ? :unsure:
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

They added that 600 or so block behind goal this morning.

Are we likely to take even more do we expect?
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

X4 on board from W4, including two very enthusiastic (sweary) 11 year olds 😉
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

X2 secured, did anyone else had a bit of a problem with selecting the seats …or it was just a case of them selling like hot cakes?
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

Recalling having the whole width of the south stand last year. So wonder if the remaining blocks will get added? Looks like about 2,000ish have been made available so far.
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

The old "fancy a weekend in Brighton" trick eh?
I did do that in Nottingham start of last season. Let her pick the hotel, we ended up in one in Derbyshire... She planned to walk with me to the ground from Nottingham city centre, but got to the estate and she turned round 😂. Hopefully a better score line this time and she’ll be a lucky charm in the ground.
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

I appreciate it was only day one and some will be waiting for F&F eligibility but slightly disappointing that's all we can muster from 10k STHs.

Sunday KO and money is tight for lots of people.

I bet however if they sold them in the same vein Villa was then they would sell out.
 

Brighton (A) All ST Mon 15:00

....as of now... heading the same way as Villa.... don't end up disappointed...top 4 by the time this comes around.
1000022124.png
 
Back
Top Bottom