jlove
Well-known member
Brighton (A) Sunday 8th Nov, 2pm ko
Both Littlehampton–Brighton and Worthing–Brighton.Replacement buses from Littlehampton![]()
Both Littlehampton–Brighton and Worthing–Brighton.Replacement buses from Littlehampton![]()
Looks like my usual drive to Shoreham-by-Sea, then free rail, is off the cards, so I may drive to Lewes... a further drive but has the advantage of being in the 'right' direction to/from Falmer and avoiding the change at Brighton.Both Littlehampton–Brighton and Worthing–Brighton.![]()
Handy to know. Perhaps Fulmer might come up on Map Tap soon .....and from there you can a bus to Falmer.
Except London Bridge to South Bermondsey is full of breweries and you can walk it.... funny thing about Brighton to Falmer... always reminds me of London Bridge to South Bermondsey...there and back... actually think the former edges it for being worse... can't think of many worst grounds for access tbf...hey ho and just get on with it I suppose![]()
... and except I'm not some drunkard like your good selfExcept London Bridge to South Bermondsey is full of breweries and you can walk it.

Established ale drinking connoisseur , I'll have you know!... and except I'm not some drunkard like your good self![]()
![]()
Yes technically, but same priceOr a "Zone 6" Extension from Coulsdon South.