Tickets Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm (1 Viewer)

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

Not working again at all or just me?
 

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

Not working for me on mine or my child's account. Might have to try the box office route.
 

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

I can log in but it says sold out. Is that the case or not working properly?
 

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

I need one west stand adult ticket for my wife if anyone is unable to make it please.
She has plenty of taps so ok to transfer, obviously I’ll pay full price
 

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

I can log in but it says sold out. Is that the case or not working properly?
It went from "technical issue" at 2pm Monday to "no tickets available" when I checked again a couple of hours later. I'm not convinced any actually went on sale in between... Worth checking with the ticket office.
 

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

I was told it was sold out and to try and buy on the exchange. I’ll be fine as I’ve got a ticket, but my child is a bit gutted.

I wonder what season ticket holders with minor children without a season ticket do to keep up with the on sale dates.
 

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

I was told it was sold out and to try and buy on the exchange. I’ll be fine as I’ve got a ticket, but my child is a bit gutted.

I wonder what season ticket holders with minor children without a season ticket do to keep up with the on sale dates.
Check here and the website for ticket release dates then add it into my phone calendar with a reminder.
Forest tickets on sale 2pm tomorrow btw
 

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

I was told it was sold out and to try and buy on the exchange. I’ll be fine as I’ve got a ticket, but my child is a bit gutted.

I wonder what season ticket holders with minor children without a season ticket do to keep up with the on sale dates.
I get pop up notifications on the app to alert me when tickets go on sale based on my taps level but I am just a member too like my kids. You might not get these being a season ticket holder yourself?
 

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

I get pop up notifications on the app to alert me when tickets go on sale based on my taps level but I am just a member too like my kids. You might not get these being a season ticket holder yourself?
I think you're right. I didn't get anything for when the Nottingham game went on sale either. Bit of a blind spot.
 

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

Trying to get another ticket for daughter #2 (member with more than enough qualifying TAPs).
Have been logging onto exchange multiple times every day but no luck so far.
Long shot I know, but does anyone on here have a spare dug out ticket ?
 

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

Trying to get another ticket for daughter #2 (member with more than enough qualifying TAPs).
Have been logging onto exchange multiple times every day but no luck so far.
Long shot I know, but does anyone on here have a spare dug out ticket ?
DM sent
 

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

Hi all. Having issues getting onto the Exchange. Looking for a ticket in the East Stand for my boy (who has enough TAPs) if anyone can help? Thank you.
 

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

Hi all. Having issues getting onto the Exchange. Looking for a ticket in the East Stand for my boy (who has enough TAPs) if anyone can help? Thank you.
Had the same problem, then my son, who's a lot better than a doddering old git, got me one in the West stand. Just keep trying!
Never been in the safe standing section before and looking forward to it.
 

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

Had the same problem, then my son, who's a lot better than a doddering old git, got me one in the West stand. Just keep trying!
Never been in the safe standing section before and looking forward to it.
Thank you.
 

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

Also on the look out for tickets for both kids in the North Stand. Ideally two but realistically will be happy with one - both have enough TAPs.

If anyone in the North is thinking of putting on the exchange I’d be grateful if you could give me a shout first.
 

Liverpool (H) Members 300+ TAPs Wed 9 Sep, 2pm

Had the same problem, then my son, who's a lot better than a doddering old git, got me one in the West stand. Just keep trying!
Never been in the safe standing section before and looking forward to it.
Thank you.
 
Back
Top Bottom