M
Reaction score
315

About Latest activity Postings

  • Loading…
    • M
      Ooooooof!
    • M
      anyone struggling with the stream... try an incognitio window. I think its previous use of VPN that snarls things up
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread Mamadou Sangaré.
      I point to the stars and I notice you are looking at my finger 🖕
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread Mamadou Sangaré.
      I saw Sangaré for Lens last season v PSG. He was immense at Parc de Princes.
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread Mamadou Sangaré.
      f***ing Lord of the Flies this board
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread Mamadou Sangaré.
      I would like to humbly suggest the opening verse of Bohemian Rhapsody as his song.... Mama, just killed a man Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead Mama, life had just begun But now I've gone and thrown it all away Mama...
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      Nothing more to add. I don't want to repeat what I've already said. I hope my gut is wrong on this and this is the last we hear of it.
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      We dont know the film's release date yet. The kit doesn't feature the logo, but it would work beautifully if set against some on-pitch LED advertising.... (The launch film and socials however, do. A lot.)
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      I just mean an outside entity acquiring commercial gain in return for investment. I believe ROI in itself should be enough.
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      There's a new one in the pipeline
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      My concern: 1. It's the relegation of our club's brand story in favour of an external commercial property. 2. It may break Premiership rules around on-kit sponsorship, Associated Party Transactions (which have to be transparent) and Fair Market...
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      I don't believe they were dumb enough to write publicly about it as if it was high art and launch it with a 'Visit Saudi Arabia' film, directed by shareholder Sheikh Al Shearer though were they?
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      Ok AB. Me too. I'm just not into an outside investor's brand influencing a whole kit. I don't know if it was in return for his investment, if BFC paid him a fee to direct it and use his brand under license, or not, but it doesn't look great. We...
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      Alright. Flattery will get you anywhere. I'm not a fan of this decision (short version) but I'm a big fan of the Bees. Cmon Brentford!
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      I'll use big letters for you boys in future, no worries.
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      If more overt branding appears in an associated channel at the same time, then this may be deemed a rule break. Plus, its additionally murky as the owner of the IP is also an investor in the club. Lets see if Kingsman pitchside advertising...
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      Dont be naiive. Its about awareness. Integrated marketing works by creating awareness in the minds of consumers. If you are aware of the film, you are multiples more likely to purchase a ticket to see it. Look how your social media feeds were...
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      The Prem Sponsorship rules govern specific shirt positions and sizes permitted for advertising. Brand assets are restricted from being outside those zones.
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      In its design (emblem), by using the Huntsman outfitter, their property in the shoot, in the PR wording, in the official launch video, its soundtrack, and also by the BFC badge rotating to reveal the Kingsman logo in the final frames. Modern...
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      Advertising is about creating awareness. Creating awareness is expensive and has huge commercial value. How much do you think BFC's commercial department would quote for a brand's IP being tied to the kit for a season, Global TV exposure...
    • M
      Mark Bonner replied to the thread 2026/27 Away and 3rd Kits.
      The real issue here is that neither Jaffa Cakes or McVities were a club investor and shareholder at the time.
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom