L
Reaction score
85

About Latest activity Postings

  • Loading…
    • L
      Consider this put to bed, but as to whether I over reacted could depend on which side of the gender line we are and what experiences life has thrown at some. I work with these 'problem' people and 'crack heads' and find some areas quite sensitive.
    • L
      Why defend an action that you have no knowledge of, I did say to me it describes. Aren't we supposed to be at a time where men are supposed to be real men and stand up against the nasty side of sexist behaviour. Or will this be deleted for...
    • L
      To me it describes Sheerwater taking advantage of a woman in a vulnerable position, which is similar to how grooming gangs operate. Potentially he could have made this woman who probably already has a low opinion of herself feel even more like...
    • L
      Wow! that must have been difficult, bet he had to use all his 'ahem' charm. Hopefully none of you think of and treat you wives, girlfriends and daughters with such cheap frivolity. I'm sure if at least one of your moderates was female, this would...
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom